𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪.

"Alright everyone let's get this show on the road of stars!" You said as your team started to rehearse the performance that was going to be performed at the next competition (or stage if you want to be doing a concert-)

All the Pokémon were wearing the outfits that you shopped for earlier.  The males had suits while the females wore accessories. Your floragato wore a Suit / Accessories (Idk what gender you guys want it to be, but I'll most likely refer to it as male because 87.75(male) vs 12.25(female)yeah most likely male and I'll prob refer to the male gender anyway-)

"Lycanroc use stone edge then stealth rock. Then use rock climb!" It nodded as it made a small howl before making stone edges (Watch gladion battle in the anime or something-)

"Cinderace, Sunny day. Altaria use roost / tailwind for the weather effect. Primarina do Psychic to change the scenery with the weather effect." They all did what they were told, and the ground seemed to be covered in pink with dandelions.

"All of you use your sphere moves." Which they did making multiple fireworks and then primarina finished it by using sparkling aria sending bursts of bubbles everywhere nearby but not in a large radius. With the terrain weather effects and psychic made it look more majestic looking. All of them stared in joy after finishing the moves. 

"Alright that should be enough training, right?" You remarked as you remembered that floragato may not handle the training until becoming its final evolved form. "Well why don't we have a little break? I can make us some sandwiches."

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 🄾🅄🅃🅂🄸🄳🄴 ★⡀.•☆•.★

You setted up a picnic until you spotted in the distance something silver. Which is odd indeed.  Going closer you realized it was an shiny eevee. You holded in your excitement and threw an ultra ball to the eevees head in the back, successfully catching them. You brought it out as you only had 5 team members. It was surprisingly lvl 20. She joined in on the picnic as you made sandwiches for your pokemon.

.•♫•♬• 𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕥 / 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖 •♬•♫•.

"Lets show them what we got! Cinderace Gigantamax , Altaria mega Evolve, Lycanroc and Primarina use your special Z moves!" All transforming into beautiful pokemon ( DW the stage is GIANT and it can fit g max pokemon since they can use whatever) Cinderace use Max airstream Altaria use roost!" Both following as they added beautiful effects to the ground. Lycanroc, Primarina use Radial Edge Storm / Splintered Storm Shards! Primarina use Oceanic operetta! 

Both putting their heart and soul into it with smooth shards everywhere and altaria landing on the rocks forming clouds above with roost. Primarina then finished it off with oceanic operetta bursting into beautiful sparkles and dazzles of hope. Your Pokémon weren't the only performers.  You were also one. Having Primarina freeze the ground with Ice beam and using it to skate across the stage. Altaria following  you and using cotton guard while cinderace used g max pyro ball (DW IT DIDNT BURN ANYTHING) giving it the best lighting. Lycanroc used stone edge forming more platforms. Primarina doing the same thing with Ice beam. 

As laughter and cheer filled the bustling area team rocket was within them. All surprised at the amazing strength your Pokémon had. The stage suddenly got dark making you trip "AuAh-!" was all you said as everyone nearby started to panic. Nabbing all of the Pokémon into a net while your Pokémon were being stolen they somehow missed primarina. Your floragato and eevee were also nervous backstage and caught. Your eevee yelped in fear as they were being dragged away.

When the lights got back on they did their whole introduction again. Primarina caught you with its tail as you almost tripped because of the pearls came off of your outfit. You glared at them in anger. 

Unknowingly you started to prepare to use the z move again (LOOK JUST PRETEND SHE CAN USE IT AGAIN also IK that lycanrocs z move gets rid of weather, but this is my book so-)

You peformed a dance with bubbles rising beneath your feet as people still were screaming in fear. 

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪! 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕟! "

Still in the z-move pose your primarina began singing once more making a beautiful bubble of fleeting colors. Team rocket had their rocket prize master Pokémon out but they couldn't do much against the z move.  "Prima~ Primarin ~ a pri ma rinna~!"

The massive bubble was dropped on them soaking their Pokémon. Both of the ground types fainted on the ground as they began to scurry. "Primarina use Ice beam / sparkling aria!" It immediately followed the order making them frozen in place / encased in bubbles. Starting to send it away eventually dumping them into the ground thrice before it used its tail to punt them into the sky once again. "Team rocket is blasting off again-!" was all you heard as you gave your primarina a pokebean. 

"Prima!" Said still agitated but happy to receive the pokebean which calmed her down. You released all of the Pokémon caught inside of the nets who were all glad to be with their trainers once more. All of your partner pokemon immediately hugged you as people began to gather at the stage. Which surprisingly didn't have a single scratch.

All of them waited for you to continue but you didn't. Instead you spoke. " I'm sorry people of mine, this could of been so divine. I need to refine my skills more and become more powerful to ensure this won't happen once more. For all of those who came I thank you for Watching my u finished performance." You said before your party of pokemon bowen along with you and exited off stage. Everyone left the area and it was trending on the news of what has happened at today's concert.

"Phooey! That girl had some really good pokemon and a dazzling performance. Maybe I should make her become my actor pattner!" Jessie exclaimed the rest of the group was confused but praising you,your pokemon and the Performance nonetheless. It was amazing and you quickly became more popular in the paldean region. Your eevee stared at you before pawing at your outfit slightly tugging it, you stared back at it wondering what it wanted before it turned into a misty blue color. Meaning it was evolving. You didn't know it's moveset so it could of became an espeon,umbreon or a sylveon. You looked at the time of day which was between you started to panic before looking back to your sylveon. Which was shiny. You knew it would have to grind a bunch before being able to do well with the 4 other ready members. ((Primarina, cinderace, alteria and lycanroc.)) But you decided it should not have to worry about that yet.

I'm gonna make it where it's gonna be a floragato for a while. Because now she has to train her newly evolved sylveon.

(Fun fact: I have to use my phone and request desktop access and it's hard to type :)