vs NuSky ~ Chainlock

Nusky put her hands together, as she closed her eyes and put up a finger. Bf looked at her, stunned... suddenly everything around Nusky turned to pitch black, and everything started shaking, her eyes turned to a light blueish color, glowing, and there was a strange glow surrounding her. Once her transformation was done, she had big black wings and horns, big black claws and black eyes with red pupils, her skin also turned grey. bf sighed, before saying "Of course, there's always a funkin' third song transformation. Always.." he said, annoyed. "SKY." gf screamed, angrily, clenching her fists. "Whatt?" NuSky asked, giggling. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO GAIN FROM THIS?? YOU INSULTED BF, MULTIPLE TIMES! AND NOW YOU CHAINED HIM??" "Isn't it CLEAR? Crystal clear? I'm trying to gain YOU. And, he's a asshole he DESERVES IT!" "What?? I literally just met you a few minutes ago!!" bf countered. SHUT. UP! YOU RUINED MY CHANCE! THAT'S WHAT YOU DID. AND MY LIFE TOO, YEARS AGO!" NuSky screamed. "???" "Does Skylar ring a bell?" "Oh..ummmnm...yea.....my bad." Bf responded, nervously. "Boof, what the hell is she talking about?" "Anyways, bf as much as I'd LOVE to kill you, that'd be unfair, so I'll let you LIVE!" "What?? KILL????" Bf said, scared. "So I'll force you to sing with me, without your mic. I want to make sure you scream, every.last.note, sound good?" She said, smirking. "Not like I have many choices here, so bring it on, Skylar.." bf said, sweating. They then began the song, Skylar giggled at times during the song, and bf would begin to loose his confidence later on in the song, and he would begin to feel tired and exhausted from all of the screaming, he was drenched in sweat due to his exhaustion..