Backstage dreamland

So this is a Carmen Sandiego Redcrackle Miss Saigon AU. The war is made up and did not ever exsist in this story. There was never war between America and Argentina. For the sake of this story I made it up. Dress in the image is what carmen is wearing. 

Buenos Aires

1976

Tonight she would be Miss Buenos Aires, tonight she would be Buenos Aires. She kept repeating it all over again and again in a prayer.  Eighteen year old Carmen Wolfe sat down in the seat of a boat. A boat to take her to Buenos Aires. She had been in an accident. Well if you could even call it an accident.  She came from her home village, San Rafael. But it had burned to the ground by Americans. A man named Roundabout had offered her refuge as a bartender in a bar called Dreamland. She had accepted the offer, and even though she knew the extra work that would come with the job. She would not just be serving drinks. She would be pleasing men's carnal desires. Other women had come too, a Russian woman named Sheena, a Mexican named Camille, a Japanese woman named Tammy and a Italian woman named Aurora. All in there for the same reason. Orphaned and homeless. 

"One of us will be Miss Buenos Aires.'' Said Sheena happily, hoping it would be her that would go with a Aussie Solider to Australia. 

Roundabout came in from the front deck. Into the room where all the women were preparing themselves. 

"I've already spread the word! Tonight you'll be Miss Jumped upon." 

"I'll win an Aussie and be gone.'' Declared Tammy. 

"He'll screw you with a crown still on.'' Grinned Roundabout. 

"What happens when Americans attack?'' Asked Sheena curisously. 

"They'll rip the hots pants off your back." 

"Each day more Aussies disappear!'' Said Sheena. 

"There's still some left and they'll all be there.'' Said Roundabout. 

"Well who's left in town who hasn't gone." Said Tammy agreeing. 

"Shut up and get your hot pants on!'' Ordered Roundabout. 

"All of us trust Roundabout.'' Huffed the girls. 

Carmen tried to put cotton on her bra to signify a chest. 

"Is this the way you make a chest?'' She asked. 

All the girls laughed at her and then Sheena came to take the cotton off her chest. 

"Give the virgin act a rest!'' She said tired. 

The others piled on her. 

"You are my first Australian!'' They mocked. 

"Allez Allez!" Said Roundabout.

"Hurry up and change, I'm about to raise cash tonight when we get there.'' 

The girls nodded and then went back to what they were doing. 

"Each day these little buns of yours are worth less and less! I need a passport fast and I'm not looking back.'' 

"I can still Roundabout.'' 

Carmen was wearing her red tango dress. She had taken the top layer of it off and now it was just a mere red fabric dress with see through fabric. It showed off her underwear. All the girls looked at her. As did Roundabout. 

"Why is she in that dress?'' Asked Roundabout. 

The girls just laughed and Roundabout then smiled. 

"Ah, it's my new princess!'' 

"What? What is this?" Asked Sheena and Tammy. 

"A virgin, will give the guys a treat. They like to take lead during a night of pleasure.'' Explained Roundabout. 

"Lower your eyelids as you pass.'' He told to Carmen. 

"Men pay the moon to get fresh meat.'' 

"Alright now dally dally dally! Go on and do your song, we have arrived. Don't make the show too long.''