Don't.

Emily's POV (unedited)

I stood in complete silence. I had no idea what to say. I don't think I could let myself get dragged on with Alison again. She completely pushed me away last yin and I'm afraid of being hurt.

"Emily," her angelic voice snapped me out of my thoughts I just stared at her for a moment.

"W-what?" Why am I stuttering? She looked at me confused for a second. I had no idea how to responses. I know I shouldn't be taking this as a marriage proposal but I just can't think. I can't talk.

"Please say something." She pleaded.

There's so much that I want to say, that I just can't get out.

"Why did you push my away that night? You kissed me, but you still pushed me away." For once I saw more than coldness in her eyes, she looked fearful, like I would hate her for her answer.

"Em, I kissed you that night because I was confused. I hadn't seen you in a while and I missed you more than the others." She took a deep breath before carrying on.

"I was scared about my reputation, about what would happen if people thought I was a lesbian or even bisexual." I looked at her in disgust.

"You were afraid? Afraid of being outed Alison? Are you serious right now?" She look at me.

I couldn't believe this. She almost outed me to the entire school when we were 14 and yet she's afraid. I don't even want to look at her right now. This isn't the Alison I fell in love with.

Alison's POV

I know I sound completely out of order right now and I don't blame Emily for looking at me like she's already dug my grave. However I am still afraid of what people will think of me.

"Em, Im not losing my reputation because of some stupid girl crush!" I shouted at her. I immediately felt horrible.

I saw the tears well up in her eyes.

"Fine." Was all she said before walking out of the bedroom. I heard her car start. She left.

I brought my knees up to my chest, burying my head in them.

Before I knew it, I was asleep in my tear soaked pillow.

[...]

Walking down the corridor for school was harder than I thought. I felt exposed. Like every part of me was open and everyone could see right through me.

I got to my locker, took out my book and made my way to Mr Fitz' class. I sat in my chair at the back of the classroom.

In walked Emily.

She came and sat next to me, I swiftly rolled my sleeves down. With only the two of us in he class, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

"Do you really just think of me as a stupid girl crush?" She look at me with soft eyes. The 'stupid' rang through my head. Does she really think that she's stupid? Of course she does, I said it, she'll believe it.

"Em, I don't think that at all. I was angry and I really am sorry. Can we skip this class and talk?" She nodded and we made our way to my car as she had swim practice later she could pick up her car then.

Emily's POV

We found ourselves back at the kissing rock. So many memories came flooding back. Good and bad. We sat at opposite end of the rock, looking at each other for a second.

I felt my phone vibrate.

Spencer; Where are you? We haven't seen you or Alison all day!x

I chuckled reading the message.

I quickly replied; I'm with her now, don't worry. We're just sorting something's out x

I sent the text, quickly turning off my phone.

"Sorry. Spencer wanted to know where we were."

"So you didn't tell them about last night?" I stared at her for a moment, as she spoke. I could tell Spencer and Hanna about it or it would have turn into a whole 'Told you so debate'

"No, I didn't. To be honest. I went home a cried." I said looking down at the dusty rock. I could feel my voice cracking, so I coughed a few times.

"Oh" was all she said.

Alison took a deep breath before speaking.

Alison's POV

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Emily, I am really sorry. I'll be more sorry than you'll ever know. I never meant what I said last night. The feelings I had for you were real. They are real." I looked at her with soft eyes. I could see the shock in hers.

"What about Noel?" I could feel every part of me freeze as she spoke. I didn't think of Noel. I didn't think about what would happen if he found out I loved Emily.

"I have to go." I breath out before running off and getting in my car. I didn't even given Emily the common decency to explain myself. I'm so afraid right now. I just want my mom.

Emily's POV

I have no words right now. This girl is seriously fucking with my head. I hop off the rock, and begin to walk back to the school.

I get to the school unlocking my car, I get in a drive home. I seriously can't be asked for swim practice today, I just want to figure Alison out.

{A/N} I truly apologise for the shitty chapter, I've been trying to catch up and a shit load of crappy course work. This is more of a filler chapter then anything, so I understand if you want to throw a chair at my head.