Chapter 5

It's been a few years since the incident and killer has been less social than before but she completely cut off contact with everyone except for her brother and cross. Horror and lust started dating and so did blue and dust. Error on the other hand has been checking up on nightmare every now and then. Hate has constantly been trying to get killer a boyfriend but all of them but one have ended up dumping her. The one who didn't dump her well his name is color and he full out-cheated on her and that made killer depressed and so she locked herself up in her room and then she completely cut off contact with everyone even her own brother. Everything has been a wreck for killer. So she decided to unblock nightmare and start texting him only because she was bored and she also knew that he was truly sorry but her brother banned her from talking to him. It wasn't until the second text that made nightmare surprised. He thought she hated him but she texted him that hate had banned her from talking to him. Nightmare had a sigh of relief at least she didn't hate him. Killer had a feeling that he still had a crush on her so she asked him if they could meet up somewhere. Nightmare replied with a yes, so they planned to meet at a restaurant around 3 pm. Killer checked the time. It was 2:30 she quickly started getting ready and ran out of her room and out of the house. She started to run as fast as her legs could take her and ran all the way to the restaurant. When killer got there she was out of breath nightmare was waiting for her and when he saw her he just chuckled. He thought she looked cute when she was out of breath then all of a sudden he started getting lewd thoughts about killer.

"Heya night *pant* sorry I'm *pants* late," killer says out of breath.

"You're ok I got here a minute ago," nightmare says trying to hold back a chuckle.

" hello follow me to your seats," the waitress says kindly.

So nightmare and killer go to their booth and they both order some burgers

"So killer... um I know it's been a few years but are you dating anyone?" nightmare asks curiously.

" Nah I gave up on the whole dating idea 6 months ago," killer says without a problem

"Oh, so does that mean you aren't gonna date anymore?" He says quietly.

"I mean maybe but I'm probably gonna try one last time though" killer replies.

While they were chatting the waitress came over with their order and puts it down then she looks at nightmare and winked at him then she walks away.