Weekends

Recommended song: Doin' time

ᯓ★ᯓ

๋࣭⭑ Felix

I blinked furiously in concern for my mental health. I mean I surely fanboyed for yuri- but no. Please. My holy eyes. How far away they live, tho!? Wait, we were entering the posh area of the city! What is this sorcery! I said in my mind as I turned my lost eyes towards Ryujin.

As soon we reached at Yeji's I was totally emerged in looking at the clean and gentle designs of the mansion in front of us. Ryujin rang the bell after getting down meanwhile I stood behind her texting Han.

I heard the door opening as I snapped my head towards where Yeji stood in the doorway. Loose white blouse, black trousers, messy bun, and a hint of lip balm on her lips. I didn't stare much but can not say the same with Ryujin.

This girl was literally gaping at Yeji. Crushes, you know,

"Welcome, ryu and lix!" She welcomed us while keeping her hands folded in front of her waist. She led us inside meanwhile my eyes roamed on the surroundings. Everything was neat and clean, cook seen pouring some juice in the glasses, expensive looking accessories decorated the pistachio coloured shelves, and the green and white interior matched the vibe. We sat on the white, soft looking sofas, as the girls talked nonstop, and I was nonetheless less bothered.

The maid soon put the tray containing glass cups filled with the orange juice on the table. Cookies aside it, I smiled to myself seeing the brownies on the plate. Having brownies once in a day keeps the sadness away.

1 and a half hour passed by, and these girls were still talking. More likely, flirting. Yeji was so close to sitting on ryujin's lap-

"Alright, let's study now..?" Yeji mumbled, lowly aware of the complete silence by now. I hummed softly, took out the thick and heavy book of biology, and opened the page where I marked out today's notes.

"-and this is the known cause of---" I paused on my own mumbling while learning the question when I saw Yeji's buttons unbuttoned to a point that her bra showed. You know, I was unbothered to a point that I surely noticed Ryujin's stare on Yeji's cleavage.

Continuing revising biology, slightly chuckling when getting challenged on that Yeji's will get us an A, we took a 30-minute break cause it was brain burning now. A sigh escaped my lips after feeling the orange juice calming down my thirst.

"Goddamn, the cookies!" I squealed from delight, the cookies instantly lighting up my mood. "I know right! They're from my favorite bakery-"

as Yeji went on with her rant about her bakery, I focused on the surroundings once again. While I zoned out into a painting proudly being hung in the walls of the echoing corridors, I thought of the posisble stories behind them.

Which was until I saw a long haired male, his long hairs dyed silver, half tied up and half resting down.

Grey loose hoodie, which unzipped in the middle and covered none of his built-up chest, black trousers, features of a Greek God, literally.

His big and veiny hands held onto the bottle tightly while he filled it up, sweat on his neck and other parts of the body. Who was this man-

"Hyunjin! How much more are you gonna practice?" Yeji shouted at..

Hyunjin?

Our senior?

I should seriously start considering getting out of the libraries and avoid spending half of my time in them.

"12 more minutes, and I'm done," Hyunjin said softly after gulping down big chugs of water from his water bottle. Damn, his Adam apple bobbing up and down when he drank the water--

"Earth to the Felix?" Ryujin chuckled while slapping my back.

"Get in senses!" She continued- a teasing smile. Fuck.

Embarrassed, I told her to shut up and continued studying along with these dorks. But little did I know, my attention was stuck onto the male roaming around in his delicious appearance.
_______________________________________________________________

A very short one. I'm sorry. My exams will end soon, and I'll update them accordingly. Adios, loves

BinBin_bread signing out