Chapter 2: unexpected encounters

** I don't own any characters of AEw and WWE only my OC's

"Hey baby!" Eliza said with excitement as the wooden door opened from a modern size house that looked like it was newly built less than 13 years ago but wholesome at the same time. Eliza had parked on the street because she knew they were taking her sister's car that was parked in her driveway. The garage was attached next to the house and looked like the same style as the other houses down the street but they all had something different about them. This neighborhood was in the suburban area , just down the street from where she and Eliza used to stay as young kids through their teenage lives. On the other side of the doorway was a teen boy that was almost the same height as Eliza. He looked no more than 13 years old with busy coily black hair and freckles running across his face over his nose. His eyes were dark blue and his complexion was of light skin tone, the melanin that his mama gave him. " By the end of next year he will be towing over me." Eliza said in her head. It was her nephew who was 13 years old from her only sibling, her older sister Lisa. They was 8 years apart from her and her sister. Lisa was when she had Jospeh and married when she was 7 months along. Eliza was only 14 at the time, so sometimes she looked at her nephew as her baby brother.

"Aunti, I'm not a baby no more." that same young boy said. He stood there looking annoyed wearing a graphic T-Shirt that said "Cowboyshit '' in cursive bold white letters. She raised her eyes knowing her sister would probably yell at him for having this on. Last year she had gotten him an old school graphic Generation DX with the letter of their infamous phrase "suck it" for Christmas and her sister totally chewed her out on it.

To her sister it was worth it. Being the cool Aunt, but she would never do anything to her her nephew. It was her that told him to punch the bully that was making fun of him. He wouldn't talk to his mom about it so he told his close Aunti. That next day she received a call from her sister stating that Jospeh and another student had an alteration which led to the other child fill with bloody bruises. IT was his bully, Lisa was frustrated that he uses violence but thanked her sister for looking out for him.

" You know your mother is going to have a fit if she sees you with this. Who gave you this shirt?"

"Mom did," he said with a big smirk across his face. Eliza's face was in disbelief.

¨Ain't no way your mom let you wear that shirt." she said

" Don't worry Ezzy, I did buy it." Her sister said as she came down the steps that were only feet away from the entrance of the house. "But you made me give back that DX shirt for Christmas last year?!?"

"It's okay Aunti, mom and I made a deal.¨ he simply said

"Mom never breaks a promise, I said that if I can do well the first half of the school year and get straight A's I can get whatever I want within the bounds of reason. So, I gave her my report card and told her I wanted this T -shirt" her nephew said. She knew her nephew was smart but making negotiations and deals with his mother, he is his father's child. A top young lawyer on the rise, now established as a big money lawyer who only does top clients. 1 year ago his mother and father was going through a divorce when she found him and his assistant going at it in his apartment when she had lil Joseph holding his hand. She might have wanted to save the marriage, but since Joseph saw. She didn't want to set the example for her son, which she told me in confidence, I agreed. It was one of the few things we did. ¨

You use what I told her, you little sn..¨ ELiza whispers to her nephew but was stopped by her sister

"What are you gossiping about?" His mother said coming down from the steps

"Well and started to ramble on and on about his favorite wrestler". Eliza said

He then blurted out and said "He just doesn't give a shit and it's awesome!"