natural.

.
.

WAITING for Toji to come out from the dressing room where he was getting his hair trimmed and clothes on well, piece of clothing you suppose.. you were busy on the phone with Nanami who had told your assistants that he wanted to talk with you instead while also telling staff to fix lighting and stuff on the set, wanting everything to be perfect.

You would be introducing a new model into the world of modeling after all.

"Yes Nami, I am really sorry I couldn't meet up. Are you free this weekend?" You questioned as you mindlessly ran your hand along the chair for last minute retouches if something were to not be to your standards.

You heard the man on the other end of the line exhale "No, I have to work overtime this weekend. It was already difficult to get free time today" he said the sound of the café bell ringing could be heard proving that he had been waiting for you at your usual meet up spot.

You bite your lip in thought "H..how about tonight?" You asked, your voice cracking making you mentally swear at yourself "You can come over to my place and we can have dinner in private" you said slightly hopeful he would agree.

"I'll see what I can do, no promises though" he said yeah we've tried that before it didn't work anyway you thought before nodding to yourself "Great! Call me as soon as you know" you said earning a hum from him "Well Goodbye" he said "Bye" and with that you both hung up.

Hearing murmurs from everyone around you, you looked in the direction of their eyes to be met with Toji. He was sporting a white robe while his hair was cut slightly shorter just above his shoulders in damp shaggy strands giving the whole wet look perfect you thought walking over to the man.

"I see you clean up well Toji" you said in amusement "Right this way we need to get these photos taken" waving your hand making him and other staff members follow you onto the set.

It was a plain white setting with a black leather couch sat in the middle. Fog machines pumping out fog giving the whole mysterious vibe accompanied by the lighting. This set matched Toji perfectly in your opinion sexy and mysterious.

"Okay so all we need you to do is some simple poses, such as laying on this couch maybe tilting your head back, some standard standing poses and you should be good! Just do you" you said giving the man a thumbs up before walking off set.

You watched as he untied the robe before slipping it off revealing his toned body wow.. he looked as if he had been sculpted by the greek gods themselves, every muscle perfect and his waist small.

The tight Calvin Clein boxers fit him like a glove, he was drool worthy, hell you think some of the staff were.

The female staff blushed, rubbing body oil along his body while he gave her a teasing grin once she rubbed along his abs "Thank you doll" he teased watching as the girl gave him a flustered stare before leaving after she was finished.

You kept a professional facade "Okay everyone! Get to work, I expect to see some amazing pictures once your done!" You yelled making your way towards the door "You're leaving?" You heard Toji ask "Yeah, of course Mister Fushiguro I'm a busy woman" you said with a small chuckle and a wink "Don't worry I think you're a natural"

It was about an hour and a half later as you stood in your office staring at the pictures Toji had taken in the underwear.

Your shirt was rolled up as you now only wore your white blouse, a few of the buttons were undone as it was getting a little hot in the room, Toji sat in the lush chairs infront of your desk like before as he eyed your exposed chest unprofessional thoughts roaming his mind as he imagined a different scenario that involved you and a desk.

As you thought, he did excellent. You were always good when it came to these kinds of things "Amazing job Toji" you praised with a grin whilst stacking the photos "You'll be paid this Friday and will be every week before the weekend, I assume you would like to go home now? I will have one of my drivers escort you" you said making the man confused.

"How'd you know where I live?" He asked a little tense but he kept his cool "Oh I don't know where you lived previously but I do know where you live now." You said making him even more confused but he had a feeling he knew what you meant.

"How so?" He questioned "I bought out an luxury apartment for you, you will need to get your stuff from your previous home but I hope you will agree to living there since it is closer to this building" you answered watching as the mans eyes widen "F..for real!? Thank you so much!" He exclaimed with a huge smile making you laugh "It's nothing really...now run along I am quite busy, enjoy your new home".

Toji thanked you repeatedly as he exited the room leaving you with a warm feeling in your chest always happy to help someone out.

Toji walked down the steps of the new building he would call work with a grin on his face all part of the plan.. he thought thinking about his little outburst of appreciation earlier I'll be filthy rich soon.

.
.

What plan Toji?? 🤨 Also why is it so important for Nanami and Y/n to meet every week? You'll find out next chapter