Chapter 3 - New Mission

"What are you doing here?" He asked. His voice as husky and deep sounded as it always is. He boldly stood beside me at the passenger door.

My body felt numb. I couldn't respond to his question. My hands became sweaty due to his continuous glares.
He studied my face as he waited for my response.

"I...me...er...here...ah,"I stumbled.
The words didn't seem to find their way out of my mouth or if there were words to begin with.

"Julie, I asked you a question!"he retorted while he kept his posture aligned.

Giving out a huge sigh of defeat, I knew I had to come clean. My father is a highly specialised spy. A spy that never leaves any table unturned. One way or another, he will come to find out the truth, and me lying to him would really make things worse between us.
Especially with the fact we don't get along well.

Bowing my head in absolute defeat,"I...came to a party." Keeping my statement as simple as it could be, awaiting for his next reaction.

"Fool!" He exclaimed as his hand grabbed my left wrist and aggressively swayed it around. "Is this what I taught you? Gallivanting around parties with no intention of gaining valuable knowledge!" He continued.

I kept my tears from falling and looked around to see if anyone was outside the party venue.
My reputation at this point could be destroyed at any time if anyone decides to see this. Not that I have a high glorious reputation of popularity, but things might get worse for me if this was actually seen.

I could see the fury burning in his eyes as his brown eyes turned dark.
The pain on my wrist was nothing compared to his continuous remarks of how useless I am.

"Get in the car,"he gritted his teeth with his plain face conveying annoyance before adjusting his black formal blazer blended with a formal black tie, shirt, and pants.

Hesitantly, I entered the black Lamborghini Gallardo.
Making my way on the black, soft passenger seat, I starred out of the window with the hope of possibly spotting Tessa looking for me.

The feeling that only crossed my heart is the screaming feeling of total disappointment. Disappointment fueled with regret.

I disappointed him again.

After seconds of glancing through the window with no sight of any ice cream dressed, Tessa, I looked away.

My father drove the car with instant acceleration, increasing every second. His hand on the steering wheel while the other clasped a glass of a tequila shot placed on the coffee holder.

Typical father he is. He never obeys the driving laws.
I'm sure in one ordinary day, he could drink more than eighteen tequila shots. The reason behind his unusual behavior remains unknown.

After a long ten minutes of silence within the car, he gave out a long sigh.
Following a shot of tequila resulting in his session of smearing his thin lips.

"A new case has been reported by the main headquarters,"he finally said, breaking the silence.
His eyes closely studied the road ahead.
"This one in particular deals with young pathetic teenagers like you."

I looked the other way to hide the glares that had uncontrollably implanted itself on my face due to his recent comment.

He will never change.

"An illegal drug dealing organisation is said to be occurring in your school, but the key culprits are unknown, meaning we are dealing with a highly trained illegal organisation at hand. Your brothers were meant to uncover this case because it was recently updated that the culprits are typical teenage boys but your brothers have other, more important cases to cover...this resulting in you being in charge of uncovering this case,"he said.