"Part/Chapter 1"

You were running through the streets of Inazuma City while Tenryou Commisioners were hunting you down.You were subconsciously checking your jackets left pocket. The vision,your vision was thankfully still there.

As you were running out of breath out of the corner of your eye one of the Tenryou Commisioner's was readying her bow, she had short dark hair, piercing golden yellow eyes;ones that could scare the soul out of anyone,some sort of crimson bird mask on her head and most importantly . . . . An Electro vision on her waist.

Before you had the time to react an electro infused arrow was now in your right arm.You fell, hitting the sakura petal filled ground as your arm was slowly going numb from the element.As you were hastily getting up,one of the two tenryou guards that were accompanying her charged straight at you. You threw your stiletto style dagger at them while it was still in the air it got incased in ice,snowflakes fell from it as it was flying at the soldier,

The dagger hit the soldier's foot and freezed his leg to the ground.He was stuck like a fly that got caught up in a damp web in Dragonspine.

'One down, two to go..' you thought to yourself while your already weak arm was completely numb.You couldn't go back and patch up your wound like you always would,you couldn't go back to that comforting old home like you always used to. . .

The old house was gone . . .All that remained was a burnt structure of all your childhood memories.But before you could dwell on the past any longer the electro-wielding tenryou commisioner was irritated that one of her soldiers was so easily taken down by someone like you.She shot arrows left and right, before jumping down and getting ready to face you head-on.

You prepared yourself for dodging but it seemed to be of no use, She was so fast on her feet that it almost looked like she was teleporting. You felt your body tense up behind you as you heard electro sizzles ringing in your ear.

'' Quiver!''

You quickly turned around and blocked the attack,and pushing her on the ground, while she was getting back up the other tenryou guard charged at you, you freezed the ground beneath him. He lost his balance, fell and hit his head, you made sure he was frozen like the other guard.When you were done with him, she got up and in a flash shot a few arrows in your direction.You tried to block them with a cryo wall but they all broke through,they scraped your legs and one of them cut the chain of the locket you ''tied'' around your arm.She lunged at you and grabbed the locket crushing the delicate necklace between her fingers. 'C-Crap.' the only thing that was on your mind after losing the mystical locket was retreat. . .

But you couldn't, you had to give a message to the the tenryou commision somehow, for doing the things they did to your friends, your family,your home.Defeating or heck, killing the general would definetly be enough. . .

"Oh, sorry was that important?" she said in a cocky yet concentrated tone.Without the pendant you had less control of your non-human abilities, the most worrying one being your loss of control of your human form.You would be powerless on land if you were to get wet. Rain and water was now a threat.

Speaking of the devil,you saw clouds were starting to gather.You had to run away like you always did, but by now you were used to being called a coward that always runs away.It was tactical retreat for all you cared, they could call you names but you still wouldn't care, atleast that was what you thought.But no you were always a sensetive child, defenceless at times. But atleast those days your older step-sister would usually watch out for you, oh how you wish she was here to protect you like she did.But she was missing and she was the only family you had that was left, you had to find her before the Tenryou Commisoners did.But here you were with a arrow in your arm, weak and ready to flee,just like you always did.