12th December 2022, 2225 Earth time

It's been almost two years since I started this lonely journey.

No sight of life and I am still going further and deeper into the galaxy. It feels like I am being watched constantly by someone or something, but I see no-one, my radar sees nothing... Not a habitable planet, no other spaceships, no other forms of life...

It might be paranoia due to long alone time. I don't know. My mind might be completely fucked up. That's why I am going to write this journal. Since I don't know how a journal should look like, I am off to writting everything, that goes on in that crazy mind of mine.

First off... My backstory...Long story short : I was part of a secret governmental space exploration mission back in 8th January 2020. The conventions about "No manned flights anymore" was signed long ago before my launch, that's why it was secret... Obviously. My mission went under the code : 8JANGAEXM, which stands for "8th January Galaxy Exploration Mission". We called it "Project Rocketman" and some people called it just "Buzz Mission". Obviously the last nickname was given as a joke from fans of Toystory sequel Buzz Lightyear. The plan was to send different pods to different parts of universe beyond our Solar system. The plan failed and most of the crew was killed, except for me. 

This being my first entry, I think this is the end.

--Skipper OUT