Chapter one, First day of school

( Y/n is a female character that goes by she/her !) Mom: "Y/n! Y/n!! You're going to be late for school!" * She walks out of your room shutting the door behind her.

Y/n: *You open your eyes and look at the clock, it says 𝟖:𝟏𝟓.* Y/n: "Shit! School starts at 𝟖:𝟑𝟎!"

*You frantically get up and pick out an outfit from your closet, you picked out one of your favorite shirts and some jeans with converse, you brushed your hair and brushed your teeth. You grabbed some toast and went to the car*

*You finally arrived at 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, it was a huge school and you felt nervous, "𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔?" you asked yourself.*

*You get out of your car waving bye to your mom and you walk in, it was 𝟖:𝟐𝟓!" Y/n: "Shit! I don't know where my class is"

*You hear a voice coming from behind you, you turn to see who it was. It was a boy who wore a nerdy little cap that said "thinking cap" you wondered if he could help you find your class, you try to ask him but right before you could finish he interrupts you*

Y/n: "Can you help me fi-"

Dustin: "Hey so this might be weird because we don't know each other but do you know what Dnd is?"

Y/n: "Uh, dnd?"

Dustin: "You know, Dungeons and Dragons?"

Y/n: "Oh that nerdy board game? Yeah I've heard of it."

Dustin: "It's not nerdy- Look, you seem nice and we need a stand in for my friend Lucas so.. Can you be there for the campaign tonight?"

Y/n: "I'll think about it if you help me find my class"

Dustin: "Okay deal!"

*You show Dustin your class number and he takes you to the classroom"

Y/n: "Thanks- what's your name?"

Dustin: "Dustin Henderson, what's your name?"

Y/n: "My name is Y/n."

Dustin: "Okay well I'll see you tonight Y/n! Don't forget! 6pm in the library!"

*Dustin quickly walks off in excitement*

Y/n: "Wait! Dustin I don't even know where the library is! Nevermind I'll just figure it out."

*You walk into class*

Y/n: "School is finally over, now I have to go find this library Dustin was talking about."

*You hear commotion coming from down the hallway, you hear yelling so you follow the yelling and you end up at the library. You softly open the door to see that you were late.*

Dustin: "Y/n you actually came! Did you get lost?"

Y/n: "I got a little lost, this school is pretty big."

*You notice a guy with long hair and a leather jacket on glancing at you"

Eddie: "Who's this?"

Dustin: "This is Lucas's stand in for tonight, y/n"

Eddie: "Well nice to meet you y/n, I'm Eddie. I hope you can play as good as Dustin says."       *He smirks*

*Dustin chimes in*

Dustin: "Oh she definitely knows how to play!" *He chuckles nervously*

Eddie: "Okay enough talking, let's start the game."

*After a long 4 hours of playing it's 9 pm and it's time for you to go home but you have no ride because you forgot to tell your mom you were staying after school.*

Y/n: "Shit! Now how am I going to get home?"
*You hear someone walk up behind you*                      
                                                                                  Eddie: "Need a ride y/n?"

Y/n: "No no it's fine, I think i'll find my way home."

Eddie: "Come on y/n, it'll be fun."

Y/n: "Okay fine."

*You get in Eddie's van and he speeds off*

Eddie: "So y/n, who are you? I've never seen you around"

Y/n: "I'm new- I just moved here."

Eddie: "Be honest, do you really know how to play dnd?" *He laughs*

Y/n: "Well no, I kinda owed it to Dustin to come because he showed me around"

Eddie: "Who knew Henderson would pick such a pretty girl to join hellfire"

*You blush because that came out of nowhere and you turn completely red, he was so 𝐡𝐨𝐭, from the way he drove and his rings."

Y/n: "You're not too bad yourself Eddie"

*You and Eddie arrive at your house and you say goodbye*

Y/n: "Thank you for bringing me home Eddie."

Eddie: "It's really no problem, sweetheart."

Y/n: "Goodnight Eddie" *You say while walking off being flustered not knowing what to say, he called me sweetheart??"

(i'm sorry this chapter is kinda short and cringey LOL)