xX_CH4PT3R_Xx

Small children get mad very easily in Call of Duty and that's why I'm going to write this story, you should've already known that you xX_SKR00BL0RD666_Xx.

One day in the land of Call Of Duty, far far away in the Search and a Destroy lobbies 3(illuminati) kids were attempting a "ninja defuse", a "ninja defuse" is when someone sneaks up to the bomb whilst the carrier is planting it and disarms it almost immediately while spinning around in circles, if done correctly people start screaming at the top of their lungs for no reason at all what-so-ever although the kids had never "ninja defused" before they still attempted it in an online match, why? BECAUSE FUCK YOU THATS WHY! *SANIC SPEED MUSIC* *ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED* *SATAN 666*

I

E
A
T

P
E
A
R
S

N
O
W

A
N
D

S
H
I
T

L
I
K
E

T
H
A
T

S
H
O
U
T
O
U
T

T
O

A
L
L

T
H
E

P
E
A
R
S

T
H
A
T

A
R
E

R
E
A
D
I
N
G

T
H
I
S
:)

Now I am going to tell you a story that I don't expect you to believe. They actually "ninja defused." Yes, that's right, you heard me correctly, they actually did it. I was there, in that lobby, yes me infact, I was one of those kids. I was the one who "ninja defused" everyone started screaming and yelling as I was ninja defusing, even I was. I was like "MOM GET THE CAMERA!" And others in the lobby were like "WOMBO COMBO!" "DAMN SON" "OH SHOTS FIRED"

THE END.
Stop raging cause it's over, scrub.