blurb.

∞ blurb ∞

harry sat down in front of the fireplace, sipping a cup of warm cocoa, enjoying its warmth.

sitting next to him was his boyfriend niall horan, his glasses nearly slipping off his nose as he silently read a book.

harry scooted over, pushing the glasses back up niall's nose for him, and chuckled to himself as niall's cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

harry gave niall a small kiss on his cheek, before he stood up and walked to the kitchen to get himself another cup of cocoa.

he smiled to himself as he stared at his beautiful boyfriend, wondering how he got so lucky.

pretty soon a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, and tufts of blonde hair were all harry could see when he turned his head back a bit.

"whatcha thinking about babe?" niall murmured, rubbing his sock-clad feet together.

"nothing, just how i'm so lucky to have you." harry smiled as he turned around to see niall in his oversized sweater, with it too long and too big for niall.

niall blushed again and hid his face in his hands. harry cooed at how adorable he was, and hoisted him up on the counter and placed sloppy kisses all over his neck and face, niall's giggles sounding like heaven to him.

when it was over, niall made grabby hands at harry, and harry- of course -carried him bridal style to the couch.

"cuddle with me?" niall smiled up at harry, as harry simply nodded.

niall pushed harry's jumper up and traced his tattoos one by one, before his arm fell limp and his soft snores filled the room.

harry gave him one last kiss on the forehead, before he too, drifted off to sleep.

because narry is too damn cute, and because it's summer here, i'm making a new narry au c; of course you know all that copyright hubbaba, so i'm not gonna bore you with all that.

posting chapters once a week, maybe fridays? idek hehe.

zayns still gonna be here, just saying.

anyways, sit back bichachos, it's story time.

- alex.

All rights reserved. NOUISbugs c. 2015