The chaotic friend group

Caroline Forbes
        (The sun to novas moon)
"Hell yes we are a power duo we got this and we look good doing it"

             Caroline Forbes         (The sun to novas moon)"Hell yes we are a power duo we got this and we look good doing it"

Is that?.. MOON ?! Oh god I've missed you ! You have no idea how much I missed my moonlight"
"She's my other half ! You don't get one you get both of us . We are an amazing package deal, you either take us both or neither"
"Moony I need your help"
"Dragons are real?!? .. can I have one?"
"What ?! I'm just making sure they are worthy enough for my moony"

           Bonnie Bennett
   (The selfless badass witchy bestie)
"A witch and a fairy we got the power to save the world or burn it . They should be careful of who they start war with"

 They should be careful of who they start war with"

"Nov? Omg I can't believe .. is that really you?"
"You look like your ready to stab out his eyes...actually that doesn't sound bad want some help ?"
"Nova has been there when no else has and understood me without me needing to even say a word thats the bond we share , that's how strong it will always be"

       Stefan Salvatore
  (The platonic vampire soulmate)
"I'm grateful for this bond Rosie because your my anchor and my home"

"Nice to meet you nova""You feel that too don't you?""I will always protect nova , she forms first""She's home Damon , I never thought I would feel at home and so at peace but that's what it is with her she's my home""I wouldn't want it any other ...

"You feel that too don't you?"
"I will always protect nova , she forms first"
"She's home Damon , I never thought I would feel at home and so at peace but that's what it is with her she's my home"
"I wouldn't want it any other way, I'll protect you and this bond always"
"She never judged me Elena ! She looked me in the eyes while I was at my worst and hugged me telling me it would be okay that I'm not the monster I think I am because to her I'm still Stefan ! Her Stefan nothing will change that"
"Because even in my bloodlust I could recognize her anywhere"

               Damon Salvatore
(The protective older brother in all but blood)
        "Where is my munchkin?!?"

"Hmm so nice to meet you as well little red""I feel this really annoying need to protect her and I don't know why""Ugh klaus

"I feel this really annoying need to protect her and I don't know why"
"Ugh klaus ... stop looking at my little red like that you dick"
"No no no no no did I mention no?"
"No they aren't going anywhere near munchkin"
"She's like an annoying little sister that I wish I had and now I do . Her she's my my little sister blood or not and I will protect her from everything even her mates"

          Alaric saltzman
    (Vampire hunter/ father figure)
"Nova .. put the arrow down unless your using Damon as target practice "

 put the arrow down unless your using Damon as target practice "

"She's become a daughter to me "
"Did I.. did I hurt you when I wasnt myself you know ?.."
"Damon you jackass don't give her bourbon"
"That's my girl"
"Hey starfire you know I love you right ? Always"
"Promise to come back ?"
"Be safe kiddo and remember what I taught you!!"