Freaks

As you tighten your corset to do the next show of the night, you hear a knock at your door , you open the door to find Lutz and Olivier. Oliver looked extraordinarily pale and Lutz had his hand on Oliver's back. "He threw up again" Lutz said bluntly, his eyes half closed. "It's because of the crap they feed you here isn't it hon?" You said, lifting his chin to look up at you. "Y-yes (y/n)" he said shakily, nodding his head. "I'm going to go and talk to Sergei about this" you say, putting on your top hat. "B-but he'll get angry!" Oliver warned, putting a hand out to you. "That's exactly what I'm bringing Matt for" you say, bursting through a wooden door to find you co-host. He was in the kitchen, putting more nails in Al's baseball bat. "Matt, you're coming with me!" You say as you grab his arm, making him drop the baseball bat. "UNHAND ME YOU SWINE!" Matt says in a mock- English accent "Nope! Sorry!" You say in reply, patting his head. "No but seriously, where are you taking me eh?" He said, lowering his sunglasses so you could just see his tired purple eyes. "We need to go and see Sergei, Ollie threw up again 'cause of the food here" you explain as you reach the ring leaders door. "Ohhhh.... But he'll kill us" Matt said matter-of-factly ((I'm sorry)) "nah, the worst hell do is break every bone in our body" You say, turning to look at him and making a snapping action with your hands. You knock on the door and hear VERY heavy footsteps come closer, the wooden door creaks open and you look up slightly to see Sergei. "What do you want" he asked, straightening his top hat on his black ((or grey?)) hair. "W-w-we want better food! Oliver has thrown up 5 too many times this week and it's only Wednesday!" You say, your confidence rising as you finish. You hear footsteps from behind you and turn around to see Matt pegging it down the corridor back to his room. As you turn back, you hear a clang of metal and see that Sergei has gotten out his shovel and was holding it menacingly. You stand there for a bit, frozen to the spot, before sprinting after Matt. "It's a good fucking job I haven't put my boots on yet" you think as you look down at your fish net tights and bare feet. You hear Sergei's door shut and slow down a bit. Reaching Oliver and Lutz, still sitting on your bed. "(Y/N), He threw up again,"