000.

📍𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺
𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Maleeah Reyes. Leelee. Maleeah grew up in a Dominican/Black household in Harlem, New York. Maleeah has been going by "Leelee" ever since she was born. She does not like people saying her government name at all. Leelee grew up with a single mother and 6 other siblings. There was Jstar, Luis, Melz, Justin, David, and Ethan. Maleeah is close with all of her siblings. They each have a different bond.

Jstar and Luis are the oldest siblings. Her older brothers. She doesn't really have bond with them because they don't live with them anymore. But she was always close to them and can always call them whenever she needs them.

Melz is Maleeah's only sister. They are very close being the only 2 girls. Maleeah always goes to Melz for advice and anything she needs since Melz is older and knows stuff. She's also a girl so she can understand.

Justin who goes by Jay is Maleeah's favorite brother. They were only one year apart. Justin was born in January of 2005 while Maleeah was born in February of 2006. They have always gotten along. They could always tell each other anything.

Now David who goes by Dd is probably the most annoying person Maleeah ever met. They were born in the same year but Maleeah was born in February. Then right after Maleeah was born their mom got pregnant with Dd and had him 9 months later in November. Maleeah and Dd are the only siblings who fight so much. They can't sit next to each other without arguing. But they love each other anyways.

Ethan who goes by Notti is Maleeah baby brother. She loves that lil boy to death like that's really her whole heart. She loves him like that's her child. She treats him like that too. Whatever he wants she does it for him. She'll do anything he ask her too because that's her baby. Notti loves his big sister more than anything too. They look just alike too.

Leelee is the definition of a "ghetto Barbie". She's a party girl. If you didn't know Leelee personally then you would think she's a grown woman. You would not think she's as young as she is. Definitely not 15/16. She has mad tattoos all over her body. She love switching up her hair every week. She loves getting lashes and long nails. She's just that girl. She a pretty gangster. She always outside on the block. She always outside with her bestfriend. She never at home. Always at a party or going somewhere. Smoking and drinking. 

Maleeah's bestfriend is Janae. She's the cousin of Ddot who is friends with her younger brothers. Maleeah and Janae has been friends since elementary school. They have always did everything together. If you see one you always see the other. Maleeah always makes sure to bring her bestfriend everywhere she goes. If her friend can't go she not going. They never last with any friend groups. Bitches always wanna beef with them. It's always them at the end of the day.

One thing Leelee loves to do is fight. Maleeah grew up fighting. She grew up with a lot of boys so she was always play fighting and her brothers. They always made sure she knew how to fight. And it worked because Leelee be beating bitches ass left and right. She's so quick to ask a bitch if they wanna fight. She quick to fight for her brothers too. Anytime a girl mess with them their quick to call their sister. Leelee fights bitches her age, grown bitches, bitches younger, anybody can get it. Her hands have no age limit. She will fight anyone. No matter who they are.

Everyone loves Leelee. Especially the niggas. That's why most people don't like her. Over a nigga. But it's not her fault everyone niggas be wanting her. She entertains them too. Just because she's bored. But Maleeah is not like the other girls who be giving they bodies out to anyone. She only has 2 bodies.

Welcome to the life of Maleeah.