pt 2 💮

Kai introduced us to some of his work friends.
Still Muichiro's POV
One was named as Hiri, who was the only girl worker that was promoted to manager.
Another was named.... Um... I forgot.

"Hello," Hiri greeted. She held out her hand. Y/n shook it. "I'm Y/n, a pleasure to meet you!" Y/n smiled, which made me smile as well.

Hiri turned to me and shook my hand involuntarily. "Muichiro," I said bluntly. She nodded.

The other guy I forgot of shaked my hand as well and kissed Y/n's hand.
An irk appeared on my head.
"Hey, too close," I warned, seeing him back away.

Hiri's POV
I looked at how Muichiro was overprotective for Y/n.
"He's overprotective, huh?" I asked Kai, who leaned over to hear me whisper.

"Oh yeah, he did that when I tried shaking hands with Y/n or something. They're a couple. It makes sense." Kai whispered back, looking at Hiroshi and Muichiro glaring at each other while Y/n was confused.

I nodded a little. "I found it cute," I chuckled. He agreed.

Kai's POV
Y/n looked at Hiroshi and Muichiro confusingly.
I sighed and smiled.
If only Yuki knew how I felt, I thought. But.. Kento likes her....

I sighed again and kicked nothing as I putted my hands in the pockets of my trousers.

"Nice clothing choice," Hiri said bluntly. I snorted.
"It's just a baggy shirt with lousy trousers." I told her.
"Exactly," she said sarcastically.

"Love the enthusiasm," I scoffed. She nudged my shoulder.

Y/n tugged onto my shirt. "Kai, Muichiro slapped Hiroshi and now Hiroshi is fighting him...." She whined. I sighed.

"Guys!" I called out, seeing them look at me. "Look at Y/n here! She crying!" I said. They stopped and apologized.

Y/n smiled unsurely.
"Thanks Kai," she said. I shaked my head.

Later.....

"Hello!" I heard a familiar voice say, pounding the door. I groaned.

"Y/n, can you get it for me I'm having a head ache." I asked. She nodded.
She walked to the door, having Muichiro follow.

"Oh, Miyuka? Kento? And.. MY BROTHER'S SCIENCE PARTNER?!" she exaggerated. "Are you serious right now? I thought your brother told you my name!" Yuki sighed.

I widened my eyes.
"Yuki?" I asked. She appeared with a dicky (collar) and had a blue button down sweater. She wore black trousers, and has a ribbon tie. Her blue teal eyes are just mesmerizing.

"Oh hello Kai!" She greeted.

A/n: this is what Yuki looks like, and I am the original artist for this

A/n: this is what Yuki looks like, and I am the original artist for this. This is found in my unpublished manga.

 This is found in my unpublished manga