Kane x reader-Don't judge a book by its cover!-2000 AU

(For fun I'm adding fully masked Kane bc...yeah-idk what year he had a half mask ok-)
Warnings:swearing-

"Y/N what do you even see in him?!,there are way more attractive men out there other than Kane-" Stephanie questioned,You have fallen head over heels for devils favourite demon and Stephanie McMahon has been questioning you about it.

Stephanie you can't a judge book by its cover,Kane may be big,tough and......scary...but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a heart!,I mean remember when me and him first had a conversation?,he was soft as fuck around me! If anything I can love this man as much and as long as I want!" You saw Stephanie walk away from you.

You went to run after her but your arm got grabbed,very aggressively,you slowly turned around and saw Kane!,"Oh......hello...Kane-" a faint blush appeared on your cheek,You felt Kane cover your eyes,"what the-" you mumbled before you felt him quickly,but softly kiss your lips,you kissed back and you felt one of his hands go on your cheek as the other one covered your eyes.

"Close. Your. Eyes." You heard Kane say with a stern tone,"o-okay-" you said as you closed your eyes,he quickly pecked you on the cheek right before he put his mask back on.

"Okay you can open your eyes..." You opened your eyes and you felt him hug you,you hugged him back,you could tell he wasn't used to this because he was using his hands to explore your body,but luckily this proved that.

You should never judge a book by its cover! ;)
|Ive gained a crush on Kane......the one I had on him was when I was around 9-10 years of age-|