Chapter 2: Where The Hell?-

'Mila woke up a little after her sister, she was just as confused, but she wanted to find out who these other turtles were.

"Well, we don't know who you guys are either, to be exact, so.." a random person comes up from behind, "So, how about we introduce ourselves.. plus, HOW THE HELL YOU GOT HERE?!" they say, "WHAT?! SHE CAN SAY H-E-DOULBE HOCKEY STICKS, BUT I CAN'T?!" the blue turtle shouts, "She's older than you, and older the Donnie, so, they can say the H-word," the red one says, he seems the oldest, because he's tall, around 6 foot in 'Mila's eyes, he's also like her Raph, but.. Different.

"What do you want from me? Who are you people?!" 'Mila asks, clearly concerned, "Look, that's what we're wondering, because you guys came outta nowhere!" the orange turtle says, "Oh, yeeaahh, intro's.. So, I'm Leo.." the turtle now claimed to being 'Leo' said, "Donnie, they/them and he/it pronouns are preferred," the purple one says, "I'm Mikey! Any and all pronouns are accepted!" the orange said next, "I'm Raph, not really sure what to say next... Oh, he/she!" the other Raph notes, "I'm Mikano Briar, hurt my friends and family.. I stab you, got it? Any pronouns." Mikano says, sheesh, little aggressive.

So they sit there for a minute, and another turtle comes in, "Yo, yo, yo! I'm back wit- What the?-" he starts, but the taller Raph gives him a look, and he seems to discontinue the sentence, "We just finished introductions, by the way, where's Kat?" Mikano says, "Uhm, I'm not sure, she said she was busy.." the turtle looks at 'Mila, "Oh, I gotta introduce too? Um, ok, I'm Kaden Nightfall, He/him pronouns!" Kaden says, so, now most of them are introduced..

"I still don't know what's going on.. I think we traveled dimensions or something, but I'm Lyudmila, 'Mila for short, and I don't care about pronouns." and Xero wakes up, along with the rest of the 2012 turtles, "Whoa, I've been in a flat universe before, but this is different.. I- guys, we traveled dimensions again," Mike- well, here, the Rise Mikey is now Angelo, and 2012 Mikey is now Michael.. anywho.. Michael said, "AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY?!" the short tempered, and short heightened, Raph says, "Oh, dear God, not again.. Do we need to disarm any weapons here?" Donnie says, "Where the hell are we?-" the dual swordsman says, standing up.

(I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS NAMED: Kaden Nightfall, Mikano Briar, or Kat. I do, however own the characters named: Xero, 'Mila)