I wanted to Feel loved.

Once upon a time .....

There was a girl fr a middle class family with no mother . Her mother passed 1½ years ago .
She was very alone 😔 No one was there for her , she used to talk with her friends but most of thm  ignored her , some of thm hurted her & acted like tht girl hurted thm & some of thm told her to be with thm but never gave tht importance ... So after a few months she started to realize tht something is there which is not good so she distance herself frm thm , she started to vibing alone , loves to be in dark whereas she was scared of dark .. Instead she loves tht..She loves black the most , & loves to hear music all the time . One day a person enters in her life , tht afterwards became her best friend . He treated her like no one did before to her , she started to be happy & feel joy ... & After tht she talk wid others slowly slowly ...
Somehow 1 year passed ...
They celebrated their friendship but after few months of their friendship anniversary , the male bff started to be with other girls & treated them the same as he does to his bestie ...
After tht , his bestie feels something ocward like something is coming between their friend ship .So she becoming sadder day by day ... She didn't told anyone ,just keep it on her mind & started to vibing alone but still she felt breaking something slowly slowly inside her body ( heart or wot) ... She cried alone , she stays alone & she loves to be alone now ...But she desperately wants tht bond again , she wants tht no one can come in between thm ... But unfortunately she can't tell to her dumbo ( Baka) ..
She's dying frm inside but stays quite & alone because she knows no one will listen to her , no one can't do anything , no one can help her if tht boy only wants ... 🙂... She really misses him ... But she can't tell ...
She wanted to be feel loved again by his bff by not feeling tht she's forcing him to do , because she don't want to do tht , she just really hope tht he can realize by himself & return to her.  .

That's all
If any spelling mistake is present thn kindly ignore tht ....
😌