üç 《3》

I hit the gas wanting to leave immediately

I hit the gas wanting to leave immediately. I wanted to punch myself, I felt like I was fucking drunk. What was I even doing staying that close to her face? Her beautiful face, big almond shaped eyes, her plump pink lips I wanted to bite and kiss roughly...

"Fuck!" My mind was getting distracted again. This wasn't going to happen, it couldn't happen. I couldn't help my mind going back to her image wearing that tight little dress of hers, making her perfect body show every curvy line stand out. She was nothing like I've seen before, she had the face of an angel and lust of a devil in her eyes.

Realising I have already passed by my house, I suddenly hit the brake. The car stopped, making me jump a bit in my seat. I took a deep breathe as I covered my face with my hands. I stayed like that for a moment trying to shake my head out of the memory, but I knew going home would only make me think about her more. I started the car again made my way to the center of the little city. A few drinks could help.

I parked the car and got out. I was walking, not having a single idea where I was going but just letting my legs to lead me the way.

I stood in front of the door of a building. The nightclub I've first seen her.

I went inside, got to the bar and ordered a drink that wouldn't make me get too tipsy so I could still drive. I hated drinking my problems away, but it really helped me relax after rough days. Which was also the cause of me drinking more lately.

I sighed, looking down at my cup. I didn't want to think about my problems. I knew I had to face them someday, but not today. I just wanted to ignore for now. My mind was as exhausted as my body was.

I just sat there in silence until someone approached me. "Hey." I turned my gaze towards the source of the voice. "Hi." It was a woman, who was probably at my age or so. Someone that I could feel attraction towards, wihtout any restrictions or breaking the rules. "You've been sitting there alone since you came over so I thought maybe you needed some fun." She smiled and started to play with her hair seductively. She sat right next to me and crossed her legs, trying to reveal what she has to offer.

Maybe she was right. Maybe being with someone else could take my mind away from the girl that has been stuck in my thoughts. Why was I even caring about the student this much anyway? I didn't know her at all. I didn't know anything about her except how pretty she was and it felt like heaven looking into her dark colored eyes.

But it was just a stupid attraction and nothing more. An attraction which was completely unetchical and unprofessional. It needed to go away.

So I let the woman to pull my arm and distract me out of my thoughts with her body and her words.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm in the morning. Massaging my forehead, I hoped the headache to get at least a bit better. I got up and wore my pants, heading towards the kitchen to take a painkiller and drink a cup of water.