Introduction

One night when Mina was 13 years old she fainted while she walking home with her mother

She woke up the next morning in her bed, she didn't remember anything.

Mina didn't want to give it too much importance, but the same thing happened to her every time the clock showed seven o'clock.

She would pass out and appear on her bed, sometimes on the couch and once, on her 15th birthday, she appeared on the outskirts of the town.

Everything was confusing for her, until one day when she woke up she found a note on her nightstand

I am you from the past life, every night your body will be mine, don't worry, I'll take care of it...
~Sharon

Then it all made sense to Mina, even so, the idea of someone possessing her body for 12 hours was not exactly what she would have wanted, but there was nothing she could do, so she simply accepted Sharon with resignation.

Sometimes Sharon left her notes telling her what she had done that night, which wasn't usually much, as she fell asleep after a few hours to allow their shared body to rest, and did not seem to be modest, as she used to spend Mina's money on clothes and accessories for herself, she even had a closet of her own.

Besides, Sharon didn't seem to do too much trouble, but she did once make Mina nearly perform an exorcism when she realized her belly button was pierced, with a small circular jewel in it. Even so, she did not do it, nor did she remove the piercing due to the fear she felt about removing it.

Anyway, Mina wasn't the only one who had to deal with Sharon, Y/n, her girlfriend had to deal with her too.

Y/n loved the affectionate, shy and sweet Mina, but despised the arrogant, sarcastic and flirtatious Sharon

Many might think that it was like having two girlfriends, but the reality is that no, in Y/n's mind, it never crossed the idea of maintaining a relationship with both of them, she only wanted Mina, and no one but Mina.

No one could change that... right?