Cast of Characters

Main Characters:

Lillian Lancaster- The villainess of Song of Walpurgis and the main character of the story.

Lilac Ellmeyer- The heroine of Song of Walpurgis and the main rival of Lillian. The future queen of the Kingdom of Walpurgis.

Dateable Characters:

Asmodeus- A King of Hell, and the 32nd demon of the Ars Goetia. He is the Demon of Lust.

Prince Luther Eckhart- Prince of the Kingdom of Walpurgis. First in line for the throne.

Sir Ryuji- A griffin who considers himself an unofficial knight.

Prince Vlad Tepes- A vampire prince who seduces and feeds upon unsuspecting young women in search of a princess to claim.

Morrigan Gallach- A Kelpie with a distinct Scottish accent. He eats humans that enter his swamp, but he can be tamed if his bridle is stolen.

Major NPCs:

Count Claude Fleur: A disowned noble banished to the far corners of the kingdom due to his inappropriate behavior.

Count Isaac Rainworth: A reclusive nobleman who had an affair with the witch Medea, and was cursed so that he could never leave his manor. Anyone who enters his domain is shrunk in size due to the effects of the curse.

Medea: A barbarian witch who has a habit of cursing her ex-lovers in various cruel ways.

Jinzo- A fanatical priest who specializes in exorcising demons.