My new job at Heights Alliance!

Hello there. I am Izuku Midoriya. Boy, do I have a story for you on how one perverted grape changed my life. We begin this tale with that fucking grape caught trying to sneak in the girls shower. After the severe beating I gave him as was tired of this stuff. I took him to Aizawa and Nezu. He was punished but not expelled. Which annoyed me as if they just boot him out we have no problems. Buuuut nooo he has 'potential' Fuck his potential in the ass with a goddamn PowerDrill. Ahem. Apologies just I despise pervs. Anyway where was I? Oh yes. He was on trash detail for the entire school. Nice punishment if I must say so. Just add expulsion please Nezu? Well after that Nezu devised a change to the dorms. All 6 girls would be on the same floor. I saw no problem with that and we went about our day. The next morning while we left to go to class the dorms was to be changed as requested. We all got up and headed to class. Cue oblivious dense me trying to talk to the girls when they would come up and talk to me.

Well anyway after classes we went back to the modified dorm. I had the awesome pleasure along with Sato to be the goddamn packmules and carry all their heavy as hell stuff. I have OFA people not a motherfucking unbreakable back that shit was heavy as a mother.... Ahem. Anyway like the dumbass I was I agreed and Sato just felt sorry for me so he volunteered. We got everything put in place and Sato left. As I was going to head to my room however the girls were all gathered down the hall leading to the stairs and elevator. My lack of a danger sense quirk at the time I stupidly went over. Well turns out the unused room was not to be unused. The girls giggled a lot which in hindsight was the first sign shit was about to get weird.

"Oh awesome. We get Deku-kun to keep the boys out!" Yelled Ochako Uraraka also known as my biggest crush. We'll get there people gotta world build. I walked up after hearing that. Looked at their smiling faces and.... I froze. What? Were you expecting me to be some super cool chill guy and play it off? Hell no I was fucking terrified at the goddamn time. "W-wait.....w-what?" I start to turn red as the girls explain the room is assigned to me. I of course being the highly intelligent man I am said this in response. "Oh that's nice.....huh?" As I promptly passed out. I was woken up by someone slapping the taste out of my mouth and nearly a damn tooth. "Owwww what the...." I look up to see Momo Yaoyorozu smirking at me. "I fainted again didn't I?" She nodded and at that moment a sleepy hobo who looks half dead walked up. "Problem child. What seems to be the trouble this time?" I looked at him pointed to my new room and he sighs. "The rat decided to have you sleep here as you're the only boy that does anything to Mineta when he goes perv mode." Said our homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa. Seriously the fuck Nezu? Momo upon hearing this giggled and started to create some things. The other girls all giggled as well. I have now deduced I am in danger and try to run. Only for Aizawa to catch me with his capture scarf. "Damn you Aizawa sensei you traitor!" I screamed as he groaned. "Dammit problem child I don't like it either but the Rat demanded it and he scares me a helluva lot more than you do. So deal with it." He sighs and leaves as I turn neon red as the girls all smiled at me with a blush. Dumbass me thought they had fevers. Well they did just not the kind I was imagining.

Momo having finished her creations made me stop for a moment. 'Holy shit! Momo loves video games too?' Was my thoughts upon seeing the goddamn Master Sword and Hylian shield. I mean yeah not the real ones but a nerd can dream dammit! Sorry I keep going off on tangents. Anyway. I looked at my female classmates. They were Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, Mina Ashido, Ochako Uraraka, Toru Hagakure, and last but certainly not least Tsuyu Asui. I was too embarassed to do more than blush like a strawberry and go "H-h-hi!" Ochako giggled as Momo handed me the sword and shield. "Well we shall welcome you noble Sir Izuku Midoriya to be Captain of our royal guard hehe." I blinked a few times before I looked at the Master Sword. Looked at the girls. Back to the sword. "Bye!" I said before unsheating the sword and trying to go the noble route of suicide. But nope Tsu snatched the sword. "Oh come on Midori we're not that bad right?" Asked Toru who I think was pointing at the girls. Hard to tell with an invisible girl. I sighed. "No. B-B-But I'm n-not g-good a-around b-beautiful g-girls. The only b-beautiful g-g-girl I c-can even f-function a-around is Uraraka." I say outloud as Uraraka becomes a floating red faced Kirby.