Vision Becomes Clear!

After I recovered from realizing I may have gotten my sexy goddess of an aunt pregnant, I rush to class. Aizawa gives absolutely no shits as the girls told him I was helping punish the fucking grape. I see Kaminari "Hey Pikachu you still have Ida's cum on your mouth." Everyone stops as Ida blushes. "W-what M-M-Midoriya?" Says pikachu "Dude we heard you when was walking past your room to punish Mineta. 'Oh daddy fuck me deeper and cum in my mouth' after I had told Ida that you was into men or bi. Your room isn't soundproof genius." Kaminari hangs his head in shame.

    "Ida, that's extra credit for dominating pikachu." Says a sleepy Aizawa, which causes chaos as I sit down. Mina looks at Kaminari and asks "Well how big was he?" Kaminari sighs, saying 5. The girls laugh, making every one of the boys ask why? "Because we won't accept any under a foot long. Right, Midori?" She asks. I freeze up and sigh with a thumbs up. Aizawa groans. "You know I don't really care what you do in the dorms as long as it's not illegal except for the punishment the grape endured as that was fucking hilarious." I chuckled as I send the video to the girls who were laughing their asses off Kaminari asks "What's so funny?" I look towards Aizawa and ask "Uhh we recorded his punishment. Well the majority of it hehe Mitsuki said she didn't mind as long as the boy's watching don't record it. Can I play it?" Aizawa laughs his ass off and then thinks about it. "Uhh, sure, I'll just head to the teachers lounge for deniability sake."

    The girls laugh as I head up and set this up. "Oh, and boys, hand up your phones. Otherwise, you'll receive the same punishment or one way worse." Scared outta their goddamn minds they say fuck it and do as told. I hit play and after the sight of Mineta in a thong makes some vomit the boys are losing their shit when Mistuki starts her demon voice after Mineta finished insulting the girls saying they aren't as sexy as her. Then they see Mineta and his tiny dick. Every soul died laughing. Then the part all the girls was waiting for starts. Mitsuki on her knees in front of me and unleashes my monster. Boys feel emasculated girls feel horny. They see Mitsuki's massive tits and see her doing the boobjob and telling Mineta what his gift is gonna be. The boys are very excited they did not record this. Before Mitsu goes to deepthroating like a fucking champ draining me fast I pause. "Trust me boys I'm a goddamn champ of stamina that's the fastest I've ever cum from any of the stuff I done with the girls. Not knocking ya girls just she has way more experience also she wishes to speak with Jiro after class. Anyhow, back to funny shit."

     They watch her forcefeed my cum to Mineta and after he swallows it they hear him say he liked the taste and made him clean my dick which made the boys laugh "Haha so Midoriya is gay too." Says pikachu. "Ida better keep your woman on a leash Before I dropkick his ass through a wall. Kaminari I'm not into dudes. Notice my dick immediate went soft soon as his tongue touched it? Dudes that thing was like sandpaper. Anyway back to the video." After he cleans my dick we make him watch as I fuck Mitsuki and make her cum 3 times in 15 minutes before I unload in her womb no condom. Before we decide to turn him round and I pick the cam up and back up boom they see Mitsu smiling with devil horns and monster strap and all the boys scream in horror for the next 30 minutes as Mineta is power fucked into the floor so hard he damn near goes through it.

    As I and the girls laugh like insane mofos. "Yea,  that is whyLordd explodo walked so damn funny. He said he wanted to see my mom nake,  and that happened to him." It was so very much without a doubt sworn between the boys do not be perverted near Mitsu or the harem. "Oh, also Mineta finally is expelled. See that all happened because the fucker snuck into my room when I was helping another girl with nightmares and heard him. I alerted the girl to get the rest and snuck into my room and he was drooling over a naked girl. About to rape her. After he admitted that he was expelled But It only took place after Mitsuki had her fun. He's probably wishing I had slit his throat. So boys understand this. I will have absolutely no problem issuing any punishment on you. If you come into the girls floor without following the protocol be prepared to be stopped with a sword to the throat." All 6 girls were huddled together crying. When dumbfuck Kaminari asked which girl. "Kaminari. Read the room right now. Does it feel like now is the time to ask stupid shit?" I asked getting angry. "Treat all the girls as if that was them. You will not be told in order to protect her privacy." Kaminari nods.