a/n

hi again guys!

hi again guys!

sorry i haven't been updating, senior year is hard :/

i was hoping to update tonight but i have been having major writer's block and had a bad allergic reaction and was sent home from school by the nurse.

i wanted to address some more things.

1. i will not tolerate arguing in the comments, everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether welcomed or not, and arguing just makes it worse. i appreciate those who are standing up for me and my writing choices, but im not ever bothering dealing with those people anyways. dont waste your time on someone who has too much hate in their heart to be a respectful reader.

2. im trying to figure out what to write, and i know i put this in the last a/n but it would really help if i had some more ideas on what you guys want to see with not only ruby and xavier, but the whole group as well, especially now that enid and wednesday have joined them.

that's kind of it, i mainly wanted to talk about not updating, and the comments, cause i finally decided to just scroll through them and my anger issues were not having fun with some of these comments im seeing. again, opinions are opinions, and everyone has the right to their own, but being downright rude is just disrespectful, unwarranted, and just plain cold hearted, and nobody wants that. like seriously, nobody. i've already had to tell people that if they have a problem, just stop reading, its what we all do, whats the point in commenting and likely making someone feel bad? there's no good reason.

anyways. sorry for the rant! love you guys who are so patient in waiting for new chapters, i might label this as on hold for the time being and sprinkle in a few little chapters here and there :)

x, dumbledead