❏. 𝔠:𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼

FOURFOURFOUR

FOUR
FOUR
FOUR

ઇ : y/n took her lunch break once it was time. her friends having different break times in order to have enough people to stay back and tend the store.

as the young woman made her way towards the food court she caught sight of two familiar figures. a young man with red hair and black over grown roots who sat across from another young man with green and black curls.

'mina really needs to redye that man's hair,' y/n thought as she made her way towards a food stand before looking for her own seat. the red head quickly caught sight of the familiar girl and rose his hand with a wide toothy grin.

"l/n. come sit over here, pull up a chair!" the male shouted amidst the other conversations that took place in the food court. y/n turned towards kirishima with furrowed brows as she made her way to the two.

midoriya kept his eyes on his phone screen in order to avoid a conversation with the girl. "hey kiri," y/n greeted the male as she pulled up a chair in between the two.

"hey, i didn't see you last night. i thought mina said you met her in front of our place?" y/n took a sip of her drink before answering him, "i left while you were busy grinding up on her voluptuous ass to trance." kirishima laughed at the girl's comment.

y/n glanced at the freckled male to her right side briefly. his green eyes were glued onto his instagram feed as he tapped through his friends stories. "anyway, i hope you enjoyed yourself at least," kirishima said as his laugh dimmed down into a chuckle.

"i did. but if i had seen those roots of yours i would've dipped the party sooner," y/n chuckled as the male jokingly gasped. "mina loves this look!" the young woman shook her head as she took a forkful of food into her mouth.

"but as i was saying midoriya," kirshima turned his attention to his co worker and friend who had finally looked up from his screen. "sero was absolutely losing his shit when he saw you leave with some girl."

"he was going on about how you stole his potential forever dance partner," midoriya let out a scoff as he took a sip of his drink. "i was even shocked you left with a girl at all. were you that hammered man?" midoriya side eyed the girl as he placed his drink down.

"i guess so, because if i was sober i wouldn't have left with someone in the first place." y/n rested her cheek in the palm of her hand as she kept eye contact with the male. she narrowed her eyes as a sly smile crept on to her lips feeling that his words were targeted.