Bungalow

Previously:

I glare at Claire and punch her one more time in the face "If my brother dies because of you, I will feed you to the raptors" I walk to Owen and he wraps his arms around my shoulders, kissing my head trying to calm me down again.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Owen Pov:

Instead of heading to the lab like I had originally planned to, I decided to bring Erin back to our bungalow to calm her down. Pulling her to the car, I opened the door for her before kissing her head and helping her in, then running to the driver's side to get in. I start to drive in silence for a while until I hear her softly sigh "He will be just fine when we find him babe. He's a smart guy, he will know what to do and come find you."

Erin Pov:

I close my eyes hearing Owen try to reassure me that my little brother will be safe, but I can't help but feel like worrying. "I can't lose him Owen. I almost lost him once. I'm going through that again." I feel his hand tighten on my thigh as we continue to our home. I sigh and open my eyes looking out the window as the trees pass by until Owen parks the car. We get out and walk towards the door, Owen opens it as we walk in and closes the door behind him before grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his chest and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I rest my head on his chest as I feel him take slow deep breaths "I will find him Erin. No matter what happens. I stop until I know he is safe with you." I close my eyes trying not to cry and take slow breaths as he leads us to the couch. I feel him kiss my head as he tilts my head up to his face before crashing his lips to mine in a bruising kiss.

                                              (Holden, Erin's little brother)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Short chapter. Updating longer chapter Friday night!