•INVESTIGATION•

Kimmy then contacted the P.I's office number through her corded house phone.

"Hello?" Kimmy said.

"Good morning. This is Phoebe Price speaking. May I know with whom I'm speaking to?"

"Morning, this is Kimberly McGrath speaking. I would like to consultate about a case of stalking that recently happened to me"

"I'll schedule your appointment with miss Blanchett this morning"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" Phoebe then hung up the calls.

Kimmy then took a quick shower, got dressed, and she hailed a taxi to go to the P.I office. It was a mini white-gray painted building with a luxury sliding glass door. After she paid for the taxi in cash, Kimmy headed inside towards the receptionist and was informed that she'd reserved and scheduled. The receptionist then told her to wait as the P.I still had another client inside her personal office room.

Kimmy then sat in the waiting room as her gaze scanned her surroundings.

'Is this worth it? This could be a sick prank though..' She thought to herself as she sighed exasperatedly. She had a hunch that she most likely will never find out the person behind all of this; however, he already drove her crazy.

45 minutes later

It's finally Kimmy's turn. She headed inside the P.-I's room; she is a woman in her 50s , though, so she takes good care of her skin and appearance.

"Good morning, please have a seat" Ms Blanchett welcomed her second client of the day warmly. Kimmy sat on the leather chair as she smiled nervously.

"What seems to be the problem?" Ms Blanchett began to ask Kimmy.

Kimmy explained the tales about her stalker from the beginning.

"Well, from what you've told me I think this person had known you prior to you creating your first facebook account. Indicating, you were stalked before unbeknownst to you and now he decided to declare his feelings anonymously, yet still continued to stalk you" Ms Blanchett explained her conclusion.

"But who could it be? I'm not an active member of society..I only have like.. one friend" Kimmy replied as she looked perplexed.

Ms Blanchett chuckled lightly, "Doesn't matter wheter or not you're an active member of society. What matters is this person doesn't care about it. their focus is solely yourself"

"Then why wouldn't he revealed himself?" Kimmy raised her brows.

"What stalker would confess? Imagine a cover up cases that supposed to be buried is leaking, of course he wouldn't want to risk himself. You would still view him as a stalker though he revealed himself" Ms Blanchett said.

"I wouldn't. I told him I trusted him and this weekend we planned to meet up"

"I don't think he's serious about that. trust me I've handled this type of cases before and most of them would never risk themselves by showing up"

"Why is that risky for them? It's not like this guy is freaking me out. I just want to know who he was, I wanted to get to know him" Kimmy insisted.

Ms Blanchett laughed and replied, "This person is also a coward. He sucks at talking to girls in real life, hence by most he could only stalk and send you gift"

"That's disappointing. I actually don't mind as long as he told me his name and showed me his face" Kimmy sighed exasperatedly.

"Come on. You're better than that. You're prettier than most of my client, why would you fall for this type of guy? No way. Anyway that's not up to me. What is your goal, now?" Ms Blanchett asked.

"I want you to find him and bring him to me" Kimmy replied.

"Okay. Give me several day. I'm all worked up since I'm working on a bigger case.." Ms Blanchett said.

"Fine. Please don't take too long, if possible before the weekend"

"I'll try. May I ask your personal phone number, please?"

"Sure"

Ms Blanchett then pulled out her client book list from her desk drawer as she handed the book to Kimmy. She writes her name,address and personal phone number.
After the consultation had ended, she returned home. According to Ms Blanchett's website, she didn't ask for a cent unless the case is cracked however due to her professionalism most cases she handled ended up solved completely. That's why she had Ferrari parked in front of her office.