𝐃𝐑 𝟕

——————————
𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶
——————————

Looking over seeing Ka'ior lay on her head on the girl next to her to fall asleep had me twitching. Itching to kill somebody.

The voices in my head wouldn't stop with the "they're fucking" "she don't like you" "she never fuck with you" "you're crazy".

Maybe I should've taken my medicine. Looking in front of me I see we were about to land. I would have to make this quick at the airport.

"Wake up everyone and prepare for landing" The intercom said. I looked back over to where Ka'ior and that girl was seeing she was waking Kay up.

They was all smiles like they knew each other for years. She doesn't give me those smiles. Feeling my ears get hot. I looked away.

Soon we landed and was escorted off the plane. "I got some of y'all luggage" Naomi said

"I'm still waiting on a bag" Aleesha said. I scanned the airport seeing the girl Kay was all smiles with. I followed after her.

When the time was right I grabbed the back of her head and dragged her behind the restrooms. "Shhh" I placing my hand over her mouth.

"Look at me" I smiled a big smile when she seen my pocket knife "Forget her smile, Forget her name, Forget her face" I said as I carved a big smile from cheek to cheek making her look like the joker.

"Ka'ior is my bitch" I said walking away leaving her on the floor. Straightening myself up making sure I didn't have any evidence left on me.

Going back to where everyone was. I stood close behind Kay. Kissing her head I feel at peace smelling her. I knew her scent by heart.

"Let's go" D said I picked up Kay stuff so she wouldn't. She rolled her eyes and walked away from me. I smiled she loved me so much I just know it.

Walking to the car, all of sudden Ka'ior ran to the bathroom making Naomi and Aleesha run after her.
We all stood there look stupid.

"You got her pregnant, you just had to" Dasani said dropping all stuff falling out being dramatic. "Boy get up" Na'Fari said to him

About 5 minutes Aleesha, Naomi, and Ka'ior walked out the bathroom. "We need to make a pit stop y'all" Aleesha said.

Everybody picked they stuff back up and headed to the sprinter van. Ka'ior rushed and sat next to the window making Na'Fari and Aleesha slide next to her.

My eye slowly twitched, and my hands itched wrapped around her neck but it's okay because if I did trap her she'll be mines forever.

"The house 30 minutes away and the store y'all can walk to" Dasani said "Ain't nobody walking just stop by a store real quick it's not going to take long" Naomi said rolling her eyes.

"I feel dehydrated as fuck" Kay said leaning her head against the window. "Don't pass out how you usually do" Dasani said whipping the car out the parking lot.

"Damn nigga" Tez said as his hat flew out the window and hit an old lady who was walking her dog in the face.

"ZAMNNNNN" AK said cracking up.
"The nearest store 10 minutes for now" Dasani said speeding through a ride light. "Make that 2" he corrected hisself.

"Mannnn" Kay said. Dasani arrived at the store in no time. Making Kay jump out the car throwing up. "Come on girl" Aleesha said helping her in the store.

I leaned back hoping my plan worked.