Partners in crime

.

.

↪IN WHICH the so called rivals spend the Christmas together just to realize wanting to be no. 1 isn't the only thing they have in common. 

.

.

Waking up to a scream coming from the kitchen felt like a completely normal thing now. I swear I could even say who it was. Denki. He probably burned something. 

I just sighed and got out of my bed. Still in my pajamas, I walked downstairs, trying to see what's going on. 

And I was right once again. "Can't y'all stop being so goddamn loud?" I asked and made my way to Denki. I extinguished the fire that they somehow made, with my quirk and looked around. "Were you trying to bake cookies?" I asked confusedly when I saw the dark dough in the oven. 

"Well, yeah...Christmas is coming! We need cookies!" Denki yelled and I turned to him. Then I looked at Kirishima and Sero in the back, just laughing at him. 

I sighed again and looked back at him "Fine, but next time ask someone who actually knows how to bake for help before doing so" As I finished my speech the rest of the girls came down and started cleaning the kitchen. "They should clean it on their own" I pointed out, looking at all three of them. 

"We did nothing, y/n" Sero started right after and I just shook my head. 

"Whatever, jus help at least" 

"At one thing Denki was right" Mina started when we were all having breakfast. "We need to bake something for tomorrow. It's part of Christmas" 

"As if any of you knew how to bake," Bakugo laughed from his seat.