Violetta Season 1

At the beginning of the series, Violetta is a shy girl, who has never experienced having friends, going to school, falling in love or her passion for music .When Violetta arrived in Buenos Aires,  she falls in love with a  boy named Tomás. Violetta discovers a music school, Studio On Beat. Violetta manages to convince her father to let her take  piano lessons at the school. He agrees and Violetta meets a boy called Leon, the former boyfriend of Ludmila . She also meets Francesca, Camilla and Maxi whom she becomes friends with. She meets Angie at her house, Angie is Violetta aunt but she doesn't know that, Angie becomes Violettas tutor. Later Violetta starts to date Leon, but they break up multiple times as Violetta is in love with Tomas. Violetta participates in the competition Talents 21, but ends up coming second as Federico wins. German discovers that Violetta has actually enrolled in the Studio and has been an official student for months her is angry with her as she lied to him and betrayed him. Towards the end of the season, German decides that its time that he leaves Argentina as he is angry about Violettas betrayal, he tells Violetta that they have to move to Qatar. After hearing Violetta sing German decides to stay in Buenos Aires.