Chapter 3

Danica's pov:

[ Her outfit in the main media ]

Why the hell was she being so salty to me like we weren't cool like minutes ago, like what the fuck took a shart in your cereal causing you to be rude.

But you know it's fine Ima still try to be friends with her cause she may be salty but she has a fine ass voice. That shit kinda hurt me not gonna lie.

I decided to put my food in the microwave cause it had got a little cold. And I decided to smoke another blunt.

And I wanted to listen to music so I turned on Fue Mejor by kali uchis cause this song be hitting.

Like 2 minutes later my food was done so I sat on the couch and again started to listen to my audio book from earlier.

I felt around for my blunt and picked it back up and re-lit it, it started to kick in faster then usual, huh must be some new shit got love it tho.

As my book was getting to the good part a door opened, and foot steps started to come towards me. I looked up to and saw a very blurry figure, I couldn't see who it was and called Medusa's name assuming it was her.

And then Rosa started to bark and I trust my dog so I grabbed her harness and ran into my room and locked the door with my phone. 

I went into the bathroom to see if Medusa was in her room, so I walked towards her room with Rosa at my side. As I got closer to her room I could hear arguing and the sound of Medusa's voice 

"Medusa!!", I yelled loud enough for her to hear me, I heard shuffling as and stepped back as the door opened.

" What do you need that was so important, cause you interrupted my conversation.", she said in a slightly annoyed tone?"

" I saw a figure that wasn't you and went to see of you were still here or if you know the person cause Rosa started to bark which gave me off vibes about the person." I said in a annoyed but slightly scared tone.

" What could make out of the figure?", she said in a worried tone. Her tone causing my anxiety to rise higher.

" Light and dark blue along with black but it was very blurry so honestly that's the most I could make out." I said with a scarse tone and shaky hands.

" Ok I need you to breathe for me, can you do that for me?" she said in a soothing tone. " Ok ." I said as I started to breathe slowly.

" Ok keep breathing for me, but for now go into my room with Rosa and lock the door continue your breathing and wait for me ok". she said as she stroked my hair.

I grabbed Rosa and went into her room and locked the door, and sat down a tears streamed down my face.

Hi loves Im sorry I haven't updated in forever and that this chapter was short but I Loki just wanted to leave on a cliff hanger. But love y'all and hope you enjoyed.