°˖✧ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏- 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪✧˖°

I was walking down the street coming back from the deli— groceries in hand. I had made it to the bus stop and the bags were getting heavy so I laid them down while I waited for the ride to get here. As I scrolled through my feed I heard footsteps coming from my right. I turned to see a bloody tall and slim man. He looked very familiar. My body went cold and took a step back. It was my brother...

The officers told me that he wouldn't be able to get me anymore but here he was limping towards me. That limp slowly turned into a stride, then a jog, and then a run. I started making my way to turn around to see a wall blocking me. One that wasn't there before. I tried to break it but it wouldn't budge. I started to panic, banging on it repeatedly, my breath getting heavy.

I turned to see he was right in front of me. "I told you I would get that money." He crushed my body, lifting me by my shoulders. His body morphed.

He turned into a monster. Getting ready to devour me!

I wiggled and squirmed but his grip just got tighter. A tear rolled down my left cheek. I was scared and tired and panicked...

A light suddenly shines on me. I felt drawn to it; I wiggled and squirmed and suddenly the grip of my brother wasn't so tight anymore. He started to evaporate like he was some mystical being. I started to float up to the golden void. A voice called my name.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" I was jolted back to the real world. The sun wasn't even up yet. I was cold and sweaty, and Shōta was holding me. He had a worried look on his face. He was pale and his eyes were huge.

I looked around to see I was in bed, must have been a dream. I held onto his shoulders. "What happened?" I said sickly. "You were screaming and crying like Freddy Kruger was coming after you; I was so worried." "It was just another nightmare." 'They had been happening since my brother attacked me in my own home. I tried to make everything normal again but it just wasn't happening.' He sighed softly, laying next to me, pulling me in closer. "Maybe it's time you go get help N/N".

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐁𝐭𝐰 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐍/𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐊 𝐛𝐲𝐞)

(𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

7:00 am

I slugged out of bed fixing my pants, I picked up a few clothes off the floor and checked the time. I crept to the bathroom and handled my business along with brushing my teeth and hair. I thought it would be nice if I made Y/n some breakfast so I headed to the kitchen to make her something. It took a while as I'm not the best, but it was something.

☆*:.。.

。