Broken Hearts (Angst)

Drew stared at the floor in the dark of his room as he can hear the clock tick, it's nearly 8pm and he only locked himself in his room after finding out the truth about his ex-girlfriend.

He feels like it's the end of the world.

His mother kept calling his name to come down for dinner but he doesn't feel like eating anymore.

And the fact that he think his best friend left him too because he is not talking to him anymore after accusing him for something he hasn't done and it was his ex-girlfriend's fault.

He feels like he's all alone.

Sure, he still have Liam and Henry. But, he barely talked to them.

He has been locking himself after finding out the truth about his girlfriend, he didn't feel like coming out anymore.

His life is full of shit right now.

-

Knock! Knock!

Jake stood by the door as it was opened by a brown-haired, blue-eyed woman and she was surprised from his sudden appearance.

"Oh, Jake! It's so nice to see you again! What brings you here?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Jake let out a small nervous laugh as he scratched the back on his neck, "Oh, I just came here to check on Drew," He replied with a slight chuckle, "Is he here?" He asked.

"He has been locking himself in his room for days now... He hasn't spoken a word to us yet, but I know something went wrong..." Drew's mother sighed with worry.

Jake frowned, "Oh..." He mumbled.

"But, since you're here, I feel like he would come out and talk to you!" She beamed, trying to lighten up the mood.

Jake chuckled, "Heh, thanks Ms. Williams," He gently grinned.

Drew's mother came to him with some sandwiches, "Oh, and do you think you can bring this to Drew as well? I'd be glad If you did." She smiled.

Jake awkwardly smiled as he grabbed those sandwiches, "Of course, I'll see what I can do." He said as he walked upstairs, leading himself to Drew's room as he gently knocked on the door.

-

Drew groaned by the knock as he looked at his watch, it was 8pm and he was confused who is at the door.

'I have a visitor? Is it too late for this shit?' He thought in annoyance.

Another knock was heard but he didn't feel like opening it, he wanted to know who it was.

"Drew?" Someone spoke up, and it surprised him.

His eyes went wide in shock, why is Jake at the door?

"Hey Drew, I know you didn't feel like talking or coming out, but could you open up and talk to me?"

His voice sounds so gentle, but why did he come to him after accusing him and avoid him for days?

"Drew-"

Drew's head lift up, "What the hell do you want, Jake?" He spoke out too loud.

"I just wanted to come by and talk."

Drew slightly chuckled, "And? You think I would let you? After all the shit you blamed me for?" He snarled.

Silent.

Drew waited for his response but he's still not answering, he decided to spoke up, "Well?" He asked.

"That's what I'm here for too..."