Chapter 20 - Misunderstanding - 2

Hi guys, it's your auother. I want to say something to you. So please read the below paragraph before reading the story.

Thank you so much to everyone for letting this book to reach 2000+ reads and 220+ votes! I'm really happy for all the reads, votes, and comments.

I'm just so happy and proud that my story actually reached 2k. I promise, I will continue to work on this more, more often. Again, thank you so much for all the amount of love and support you given to me and this story.

And Let's try to get 3k reads and 300+ votes next. If you keep supporting like this, I know we can do it. I really hope you all enjoyed this story.

As always, keep reading and voting.

I love you all!

Now, you can read the story.

Story starts from here.

The person came inside and looked at them for almost 5 minutes.

He's eyes were red, face controlled with the rage, fist clenched, tightly and he was staring at her, intensely.

? - Ahhh... when the wall built, here?

Someone said, rubbing his forehead where he just hit his forehead.

He looked up rubbing his eyes as he just woke up and saw someone's black.

? - Why the fuck you standing here as a wall, jk?

Jungkook came back to senses after hearing his name and he turned around to see suga hyung standing in front of him.

Jungkook - What you guys are doing, here in my house?

Jungkook asked, looking at suga.

Suga - Yn, invited us for dinner. That's why we're here.

Jungkook - Oh, where you are going?

Suga - To the bathroom.

Jungkook - This is kitchen not a bathroom, hyung. Are you forgetting that you're in a my house not in the company.

Suga - Yeah, I forgot that.

He said, and walked away from him.

Jungkook stared at her for few minutes and then went away from there.

While going to his room, he saw suga hyung, again.

Jungkook - Hyung..

Suga looked at him and said.

Suga - What?

Jungkook - Please, tell yn that I called her to the room.

Suga - Okay.

After that they both went to their own way.

Jungkook entered inside his room and removed his shirt.

He walked towards the bathroom and was going to open the door but he heard someone knocking at his door and then heard a female voice.