Meaning

Life is a simple existence in life nothing much, nothing less. Life is a word that can be explained by many different people yet not really explained by one. You could ask anybody what it could mean, but you can make it mean whatever you want to be. It can be meaningful, but at the same time not. As I just said, it can mean anything.

for example, a child can have a complete different meaning to life than a senior citizen. It is all a point of view, yet that same child during the course of his life that meaning that he had can be completely changed. For example, in my stay when I was a child i really didn't have a meaning for life, if you asked me, I would probably say "I don't know, play with my cars in the playground". Yet at the moment that is not the case, I can probably answer you that question with "the meaning of life is the people you meet during the course of your life, that what makes life meaningful", but if you ask me decade later that meaning would probably change drastically.

Doesn't matter what other people think that the meaning of life is, the real meaning is what you make to be. You are the one that put meaning to the actual word "life". It's not your family or your friends or even your culture, it is YOU. You are the one that puts that meaning. The one that puts a story behind those four little letters that for somebody may actually mean nothing. I am writing to you at this moment not really to make you think what life mean, yes it is good to know, but really to let you know, to not let other people define what life means to you. It does say in the dictionary, a simple sentence telling you what it means. But life has much more meaning than a simple man wrote on a sheet of paper. Like me, I'm writing right now nonsense because it is up to you to make life meaningful.

So i ask you, and I would like for you to tell me honestly, what is the meaning of life? Everyone can have their own opinion. Yet the meaning that counts the most is the meaning you put, what comes from your heart at this moment, cause that is the true meaning of life for you.

Once again I ask sincerely, 

What is the meaning of life?