Prologue

Hello to all of my fellow Wattpad readers, this is my first time writing a story and actually publishing it. Please do tell me if you have any critique :)

A long, long time ago there once lived 7 gods in a realm that was unknown to humans. Each god had a different mindset and goal. There was a god of love, wisdom, pride, shame, happiness, disgust, and lastly, the god of Hatred. The god of hatred whose name was Odium was feared by humans, because of his need to destroy and kill everything in his path. 

His black magic was unique and much too powerful, for the other gods to hold control of. The gods all lived in harmony until odium finally had had enough, he was tired of being held down by the other gods since they only wanted what was best for the human world. Odium had now decided to kill the other gods once and for all.

He tried to destroy them using his black magic and almost succeeded. Though, the god of wisdom: Sapient, knew that Odium was too powerful for the other gods to defeat, so she came up with the idea to combine the rest of the gods' power and seal odium and his powers forever. 

As the battle was taking place the 6 gods managed to capture odium and lock him away deep underground in a place called Anthro. its whereabouts were unknown to humans, but Anthro was rumored to be worse than hell. There was now peace between the rest of the gods and affinity in the human realm.

7,777,777 years had now passed and the tale of Odium had been long forgotten. However, what the other 6 gods didn't know is that while Odium was sealed off in the depths of Anthro, he had slowly been saving up his power for a new purpose. His new plan was to end his own life and use the little power he had left, to be reborn.

This is the story of an ancient evil god in a new era.