'What a cute boy'

WARNING: !!SMUT!!

Apollo sighed as he unbuttoned his soaked shirt, Lucien watching in the back of the half closed door as the other boy undresses his shirt before Apollo turns to see the flustered Lucien as he himself gets shy at the fact that a boy his age was admiring his body yet he decided to take play in this, wanting to tease the boy.

"Fuck..Apollo.." Lucien moaned as the bulge formed in his pants while he watches Apollo's hand trace from his adam's apple down to his chest, the boy's eyes closed and panting heavily as Lucien decided it was enough teasing as he walked over to the boy before kissing him. Their lips move in sync as Apollo straddled the other man, grinding against each other as Apollo's ass pressed against Lucien's now hard cock while he marks Apollo.

"Ahh shit.. I didn't know you were- fuck, i-into this Lucien." Apollo said breathily as he moans softly at the feeling of ecstasy and euphoria that it was almost overwhelming before he was placed onto the bed while his hands were pinned up by Lucien, his pants easily pulled down as Lucien entered suddenly without warning as Apollo yelped in pain.

"Take it like the slut you are." Lucien whispered against Apollo's ear as he could only whine and nod before he felt the movements, slow and deep eas just another way he likes it as Lucien's hand presses his stomach to make Apollo feel his cock rub inside him while his other hand jerks the bottom's hard cock, precum already spilling as they both moan in pleasure.

"Ahh fuck, Please.. I'm g-gonna cum." Apollo pleaded as he moaned loudly, the room steamy and the air smelled of sex as Lucien smirked before leaning over to his ear to whisper.

"Since you asked nicely, you nasty whore." He kissed his jaw as a gesture of approval as he fastened up his pace making Apollo moan and scream of pleasure as his back arched, cumming all over his chest as his body shakes at the pleasure while Lucien groaned before he pulled out, cum dripping from Apollo's hole as it all left Apollo a mess.

"Let me take care of you dear." Lucien hushed Apollo who weakly tried to sit up as Lucien cleaned him up before laying next to him. Falling asleep in each others embrace.

°L O V E°

Apollo woke up as the pain from yesterday's sex hit him, not doing it after a long while break from prostitution for money by his own foster parents as he felt a pair of strong hands around his girly waist.

"You're finally awake." Lucien nuzzled against the boy's neck as he leaves little pecks making Apollo giggle at the ticklish feeling, turning over to Lucien as he looks st him with loving eyes.

"You're the best guy I know in the whole world right now."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

That was the only conversation the two boys had before their lips connected, holding hands like they knew they were meant for each other. It all felt so fuzzy you could term them soulmates.

-I'd like to dedicate this to mi amor Vrisk, i luv u platonically