'So, what are we?'

WARNING: !!!!SMUT!!!!
TW: !!!!TALKS OF SELF HARM!!!!
.
.
.
.

A few years later

.
.
.
.

Apollo sighed as he sank in his seat on he bench, the cold air of the garden of the academy passing by his horizontal scars and wounds as his sleeves were rolled up, looking over to the familiar  man's face next to him as the man's gaze seemed to look down at his wrists.

"Lucien?" Apollo barely had a voice as the man he fell in love with was right next to him, Lucien pulling him close by the wrist gently before he nuzzled on the man's neck, kissing Apollo's neck ever so gently.

"What did they do to you? My poor darling.." Lucien's tone was laced with concern and sorrow, regretting the choice of leaving him as he kissed the scars on his skin in a somewhat apologetic way.

"I did this to myself, it wasn't both my ex's fault." Apollo's voice was shaky as tears fell off his eyes, Lucien kissed the boy on the lips. Lucien grabbing the blond's hair before they pull away, walking to the the halls as they reach Lucien's dorm before Lucien opens the door to let the Apollo to walk in before he closes the door behind him.

"Now, strip." Lucien couldn't waste any time, his cock throbbing in his pants as Apollo stripped slowly to tease the man even more as Lucien watched impatiently.

"What a good boy, such a whore." Lucien whispered as the boy lays down on the bed while Lucien goes on top, kissing Apollo roughly as grinds him making the blond whimper in pleasure while Lucien traced his hand from his collarbone down to the waistband of Apollo's underwear, pulling it down as he put two fingers in making the blonde moan in pleasure.

"Please..." Apollo moaned as Lucien entered his dick inside him, the thrusts slow and deep as a way of showing pure intimacy. Lucien kissing Apollo on the lips as their jaws move in sync, the smell of sex and a rose scented candle filling the room as Apollo's wrists were pinned up gently.

"Lucien, please~" Apollo whimpered as he quickly understood.

"Cum with me." Lucien groaned as they climaxed, panting heavily as Lucien layed next to the blonde, Apollo turning to face the boy as he nuzzled against his chest while Lucien ran a hand through his hair. Both of them enjoying each other's presence once again like they did before.

"So, what are we?" Apollo asked, breaking the silence as he looked at Lucien's mesmerizing eyes, Lucien looking at Apollo's beautiful brown eyes.

"If you want, I want us to be boyfriends.. soulmates." Lucien said as Apollo smiled and kissed the boy softly.

"I'd love that."

"I know, and I love you." Lucien joked yet he was sincere, making Apollo chuckle and nuzzle against the boy's neck.

"I love you too."