fall in love (part 06)

Next morning....

When the sunrays hits on tae's face.he tried to hide his face with his pillow...but..

"Ahh why my pillow is so hard??"

Tae said and opened his eyes to see what happened to his pillow suddenly got hard and weight...his vision was blurry and he can feel a sharp pain in his head.he blinked several times to clear his vision...

And now the good thing is going to happen

His eyes are got wider ...... He saw kook's face close so close.... He back away the head from kook and tried to move so that he can get up from the bed ... But

Again..... Again he was so embarrassed and he didn't know how he ended up with him like this.he was actually cuddling with kook.

Suddenly a fear got into his heart and pushed jungkook hard and it resulted kook kissed the ground.kook hissed in pain and rubbing his back.

He stood up and saw tae.."why you pushed me from the bed." He asked in the anger.

" Who told you to sleep on the bed and with me? that's why I pushed you down" he said mockingly and tried to get down but he felt dizzy..he closed his eyes and about to fall

Then tae felt a strong arms around his waist.....he slowly opened his eyes in the dizziness but when he saw kook that close he again pushed the poor boy."Don't touch me" he said and grabbed his own hair because of the head pain"what happened to me?why my head is paining like hell?"

"You didn't remember anything?"kook asked.tae replied negatively." Why?what happened yesterday??"tae asked

" Hmm.......me and you"

" You and me?what??"

" Me and you........in this bed"he said in a hesitating way but a teased one.

" Come to the point jungkook"

"Nothing.we just cuddling in the bed for whole night okay"

" Oh okay"he said but when realization hits"wh....what cuddling with you awhhhhh"he said irritatingly.

"Hello you are the one who cuddled me okay....iam the one who always pushed you."jungkook said.

" Me??? Lier.."tae said to kook.

"Oh my dear crack .iam not lying and I didn't have any interest in you to cuddle with you"kook attacked back.

Tae gasped at the nick name of him.

" C-crack.....it's you ...you are the crack....no no no you're not crack...you are a pervert bunny idot"

" Me ? Pervert? bunny?.....!!!!"kook started to chase the bear.....they are running around their room.kook trying his best to catch tae so he is running faster behind him.when tae all of sudden stopped in his place and turned back.kook fall on him with a thud.safely both are grounded .

But now the romantic scene starts.....

kook was hovering tae.....again lost his mind in front of beauty tae.a smile appeared in his lips.

But here tae was struggling because jungkook's full weight landed on his body....he was hissing in pain and trying to push jungkook but he is not that much strong now.he already in a weaked state...he saw jungkook who was smiling at him in that anger he slightly slapped on his lips...and took the bunny out of his thoughts.

"Here iam hissing in pain and you are enjoying it right" tae asked.on that time only jungkook realized and stood away from tae .when about to left the room tae called him.