Prologue

An aroma of lavender invaded their nostrils. A symbol of purity, serenity, and calmness. Though she was not the calm after the storm but the storm itself. Her brown skin shone in the illuminated room. No lights could outshine her, the sun bowed down to her. Her deep brown  eyes, like the swirling of a dark desert at night, dark to cover her secrets, opaque to the lust of others.  Full of emotion and innocence. Her body, the epitome of Aphrodite the goddess. She dripped with desire, beauty, and prosperity.

Her accented voice, so dainty and beautiful, somehow brought the two men who were smitten by her back to earth. Both Adamos and Eros Estefanos, brothers and owners of the company Estefanos Towers were in deep discussion of Eros 'playboy' behavior. Adamos being the oldest reprimanded his little brother, who didn't care to give him two shits; when they heard a subtle knock on his door. Both turned to see an image of loveliness enter the room.

That's when their story begins.

A story of love, sex, and rivalry.

In the end who will she choose?

Will her decision be for better? Or for worse......

Warnings:

Infidelity
Smut
Mention of Suicide
Sex Scenes
Age-Gap
Forbidden
Mention of Drug Abuse
Toxicity
Character development/deterioration

Copyright 2022

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owners.

None of the pictures are owned by us they are from Pinterest or elsewhere on the internet, we do not own any rights to any music used in this book either.

Warning:

Please do not copy this book as it is our own work that we pride ourselves in, any attempt to copy this book or rewrite this story and change its characters will be reported immediately.