chapter one

Me and Mike were on the bus,going to our field trip,on the bus me and Mike were talking to the bus driver Joe,since we had nothing better to do.

○time skip○

As we got of the bus the teacher told us to get into partners,me and Mike looked at each other."wanna be my partner?" Mike asked as he looked at me."you already know it" I said as I dragged him to the rest of the group.

○time skip to when we get in○

The worker took us the the scare floor. It was amazing,so many doors and pro scarers.
"Ok kids do you any of you knows who's job it is to get those screams?" The worker asked the whole class, "scarers!" We all said. "That's right kids "that's right,now which one of you kids can give me your best roar?" The worker said as everyone started to roar,well except for me,cause I don't feel like it. But as Mike roared everyone turned around. I turned around to and saw the major scarers. Mike looked proud,but saw everyone was looking pass him and turned around and gasped. I looked and saw my dad walking,oh yeah I forgot to mention,my dad is a major scarer. "Daddy!" I exclaimed as I ran into his arms. "Hi there pumpkin, I expected to see you today" he said as he hugged me."hey there kids are on a tour with your school" my dad asked my class."yeah!" they all exclaimed. "Were here to learn about scream energy and what it takes to be a scarer" my teacher said. "Well hey your in luck,I just so happen to be a scarer, i learned everything I know from my school,monsters University"my dad said as he looked around.

My dad put me down and ruffled my head. My dad went on the scare floor and walked closer so I could see better,but the worker pushed me back. The kids started to push me and Mike back and he fell."oh Mike are you alright?" I asked as I helped him up. "Yeah I'm good" he said as he dusted himself off. We looked up and saw a door get lowered on the grown. But Mike and I couldn't see that well.. we tried looking around but the kids would not move.

Mike got closer and tried to see."come on guys I want to see" Mike said trying to get by."no way Wazowski you don't belong on the scare floor" the kid said as Mike looked down and frowned. I looked at the kid as he looked at me. I made a creepy face flashing all my sharp teeth at him. He started to cry as I smirked in victory. Mike looked around and found a way to get closer. He taped me and showed me they way. Our teacher was looking at some other kids "brown, don't step over the line" she said as she pushed him back a little. "Mrs,(idk how to spell her name) Mike Wazowski and y/n went over the line." A kid said as the teacher looked up and saw us over the line looking at doors. she gasped and screamed our names. we looked at my dad go in a door and followed him. We stared in aw as he dodged all the toys, we hid trying to not to get scene. We kept switching hiding spots,when the parents opened the door,luckily we were behind the door so they didn't see us. We watched as my dad got closer to the kid and made scratching noises to try and scare the kid awake. Soon he went in for the scare and the kid screamed bloody murder! It was soooo cool!

My dad exited the door as me and Mike stood right next to him, he didn't notice us until every one looked down surprised at us. Soon he looked down and saw us,he looked shocked. "Y/n,Mike that was real dangerous,I didn't even know you two were in there." He said as he looked at us displeased for a sec. I knew I was soo grounded...

But I looked up and saw him smiling. "Woah I didn't even know you two were in there" he said impressed. "Not bad kids,not bad"He gave Mike his hat,and picked me up. He tickled my side and said "we can go for ice cream after I'm done with work" he said as he put me down. Our teacher soon came over worried."micheal y/n what do you have to say for your selves?" She asked us and we looked at each other. "How do we becomes scarers? " we said in union.

Yall my sister wanted to make a monster,isn't it cute🥺 I might ask her to make more,idk