Chapter 4

Sophie pov~

"Sophie whats wrong? What did you see" he said inching closer to me.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!" i screamed and started to cry. Wait why am I crying? What are these new feelings?

"Sophie please tell me whats wrong?" he said his voice full of worry.

How could he do that to me! Wait we arent even together so hy should I even care! Im not good enough for him. He deserves someone alot better than me.

"Jason go outside for a bit okay?" his father said while ushering him out.The door clicked locked.

"Alright tell us what happened" he said.

"Well you see.." i said telling them about my vision which left both of them staring at me like im crazy.

"Wait so you were crying and yelling"Emily asked

"...because you saw in your vision Jase was sleep with another girl?" alpha finished.

I slowly nod and i felt the guilt rush through me. All because he was with another woman? I screamed and told him to get away from me?

"Well that proves they really are m-" Emily said before she was cut of by alpha nudging her.

"Oh right my bad" she said.

"Sophie did youactually see the other girls face?" alpha asked me

"No i didnt I just saw Jase but you can tell there was a female with him" i said truthfully

"Hey Sophie do you ever see yourself in your own future?" Emily asked me randomly

"Well no..." i said my voice shrinking

Emily and her mate looked at each other for  a minute

"Sophie I really think you should talk to Jase" alpha said.

"But.." i protested

"No butts! JASE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" Emily screamed.

Jase so immidietly at the door and his father opens it.

"Something up?" he asked. His face seemed weird. Like it was kinda..shiny? Was he crying?

"You and Sophie need to talk.Alone" he said and he and Emily walked out the door and shut it behind them.

"Sophie look I dont know what I did but..." Jase said before I cut him off

"Have you..Have been crying?" 

He froze "Yea..."

'Why?"

"Why?"

"Yes why?"

"Well because..." he struggled to say. I scoot over on the bed and pat a spot next to me.

"Come sit"

He reluntently sits down and he thinks about what to say.

"Would youlike me to tell you what I saw?"

His head shot over to me "What did you see?"

"You were in bed.. with another women" i said shyly

"Wait you mean like I was sleeping with her?!" he asked shocked.

"Yea"

"Shit im sorry you had to see that. I hope this isnt rude but did you see who it was?"

"Surprisingly no your parents asked the same thing and a few other questions"

"Like what?"

"Well like your mom asked me if I could see myself in my own future"

'Well can you?"

"No"

Jase~

"No"

Then thats when a thought occureed to me. Could the girl she saw in the future be her? I need to tell her this now. She needs to know.

"Sophie I think I should tell you this now"

"Well go ahead"

"Well you see your...my mate"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

End of chapter thanks for waiting!