college girl

Kaii P.o.v
I'm backkkkk. What y'all been up to?
Well I'm going to college in a minute but I got to get some doe(AN: that mean money for all the slow people)
August said he'll get money from the trap but y'all know I don't want August to get hurt out there in them streets....but im gon let him do it cause if we debate on it he still going to do it. But any who let me go to work. I work at a bar and get at least 200 dollars and that do good for me so I'm going out side and I just notice my car ain't out here. So I call august.

August p.o.v
Its ya boy August and yes I'm back.
I'm at the trap getting high and kaii call.
"Wussup kaii"
"Um where's my car"
" ok so u see that red maybach"
"Yea.............."
"That's yours"
"Stop lien"
" no joke"
"Thank u so much augustttttt"
"U welcome"
"Ok bye. Love u I'm going to work see you at 9"
"Love u to"
I hung up and one of my partners said somebody wanted to see me I said let em in I saw a face I didn't want to see again.

Kaii p.o.v
I'm working and all the sudden a fight broke out so my self being nosey went over there and it was a girl in a red skirt and a black short sleeve shirt with some red flats on and she was molly wiping the girl she was fighting And this boy was screaming word star and I was creaking up. It was hittng 9 so I cloned put and went to my car blasting Fetty Wap my way
I was getting into the house and August was still gon so I didn't bother him cause I was sleepy as hell. I got in the shower for 10 minutes and got out put on my PJs and hopped iny bed and drifted off to sleep.
August p.o.v
I saw Brianna one of my ex girl friend.She winked at me and came over to sit in my lap.She has on a crop top and some real short shorts.I didn't push her away. I'm just high right?...