Noble Team

My name is CORY404, A.K.A Noble Six. I am getting ready to meet Noble Team. I am kind of nervous! I am already sitting by one member!Her code name is KAT. She told me she grew up in a planet called New Harmony. She was kidnapped later and put in the Spartan V program. She now wears blue air assault armor and she loves using a pistol. "We have arrived," she said. The warthog stopped with a jolt. We walked into a place labeled O.N.I. Then I saw a man talking to a high ranked officer on a screen. I saw his commando armor. That must be Carter. Carter is leader of Noble Team. Kat told me about him. I looked around the room. All the spartans looked at me. Yea, no pressure. "Meet our newest member!" Kat exclaimed. "Noble out," Carter said as the screen closed. "This must be Six!" he said. Then, I felt someone knock me on the head. "The name's Jorge!" he boomed. This must be the grenadier. "My name is Jun," a man in scout armor said. "I'm Emile," a man with E.V.A. armor said. He had a skull carved on his mask. "I carved it myself," he boasted. "Hey everyone. I am Noble Six," I said shyly. "You guys are overwhelming him!" Kat said. "No time for a family reunion!" Carter said. Six is going on his first mission!"