Chapter 3

Chapter 3 of "Perfume System"
What can you do with just your hands?

  The next day, Lian Xin was called away by her supervisor as soon as she went to work.

  In a state of apprehension, Lian Xin was inexplicably encouraged and praised by the supervisor, and then said that the company had a special arrangement to transfer her to the chairman's office area on the tenth floor to serve. Before that, she needed to complete a full set of physical examination and training.

  Although she immediately thought of the mysterious man that night, she still wasn't sure. She had no place to inquire, and she had nothing to worry about, so she just completed the physical examination and training as required.

  The physical examination was carried out in an expensive private hospital, and it was very strict. Almost all infectious and non-infectious diseases were checked from the inside out, and even body odor and menstrual period were checked. I heard that the vice president of the hospital would personally review the report.

  When Lian Xin returned to the rented house, she was a little tired. This whole process was more tiring than cleaning.

  Upstairs, Lin Lifeng came out, took off the earphones, leaned on the railing and looked down at her: "Are you tired?"

  Lian Xin raised her head and smiled: "No, it's okay."

  "If you're tired, stop cooking , let me invite you out to eat."

  Lian Xin pinned her hair behind her ears: "No, how can I be so kind."

  Lin Lifeng smiled, lifted his long legs, slid down the handrail, landed in front of her, and raised his hand Rubbing the top of her head, he said cheerfully, "I will feel guilty if you still cook like this."

  Lian Xin's face became hot, and she lowered her head. With her current body, she really can't stand the strong youthful hormones The man approached, not to mention his smell is so good, she was really afraid that she would do something indecent, she shook her head: "I, I like cooking..." quickly hid in the kitchen.

  Lin Lifeng looked at her back and shrugged.

  In the middle of the night, the system's punishment came suddenly. Lian Xin woke up moaning, twitching and suffering. She shivered slightly and stripped off her panties, and a sheet was soaked again.

  The system's punishment became more and more brutal day by day, her little pussy was already throbbing with hunger and thirst, and she was really afraid that one day she would die due to vaginal spasms.

  She stumbled to the side of the cabinet, took out the electric massage stick and inserted it into the pussy, opened it to the maximum gear, her buttocks shook, she suppressed her lewd screams, although she was not satisfied at all, she could at least quench her thirst, but soon, the massage stick turned There was no electricity, and there was no time to charge it. She remembered that there was a battery in the kitchen cabinet. At this moment, she couldn't think normally. She wrapped up her coat and looked at the time. At three o'clock in the morning, she opened the door to observe the quiet and deserted room, and then slipped in quietly. out of the kitchen.

  She shook her hands to install the battery, re-inserted the massage stick into her drenched pussy, lay her hands on the stone countertop of the cabinet, knelt on the ground, and endured with a very soft moan.

  Lin Lifeng got thirsty in the middle of the night and got up from the bed. There was no water in the kettle beside the bed. He shaved his short hair, opened the door and went downstairs with a water glass, and walked towards the kitchen.