- | Unbounded | -

Episode 1; the Toiletharem anime; Unbonded.

"I gently opened the door that leads the the bathroom, 'Is..Is this worth it?' I thought. Alas, I had to. I had no choice. It was too painful to not, I had to or... or..."

"I calmly closed the door the bathroom, and turned the fan on. I stood there for a few minutes, staring at the toilet thinking about the hell I was about to go through."

"I took time studying the toilet, I hesitated. 'Why... why am I doing this?' I thought. But I had to. I'm going to do it. I cannot wait any longer."

"I pulled my pants down and sat onto the cold chilling seat of the toilet. It sent shivers down my spine. I was horrified. I started sweating. 'Why..no.. I should've stopped before I came in! Why am I doing this??"

"I had a flashback of the Taco Bell I had earlier that day, I realized what I had done. I realized what hell I was about to send to this innocent toilet!"

"The urge though, it's too much to bare, I cannot sit here any longer and ponder to myself. I must. I must shit out my ass. If I wait longer, where else will the shit come out of?"

"I felt a tear drop fall onto my shirt. I was sobbing, the pain, the pain of this shit, it's unbearable. I start crying and screaming, 'Help!' I yelled but to no avail. I start sweating. I'm heating up. I can't feel my own face anymore"

"The toilet... it's almost full. If I flushed it sooner, I would've- but I cannot scream louder. I was losing my voice."

"I tried flushing it, but it wouldn't go down. I lightly sobbed. And just when I got up, I realized..."

*I had no toilet paper*