413 - Road To Happiness

Louis and Harry find themselves in Rincón, Puerto Rico, all on their own as Niall ditched on them at the airport in Doncaster. They were to go together just to have a nice lad trip but this only turned out to be an awkward lad trip as people keep mistaking them as a couple in restaurants.

"Would you two like two straws for the milkshake?" The lady asked with a raised eyebrow. She looked between Louis and Harry who looked confused. "Uh... no, the milkshake's just for him," Louis pointed to Harry. "Oh, sorry. I just assumed you two would share it."

Yeah, that night was very awkward... and kind of weird.

They moved on though, now they find themselves at a small restaurant right in front of the beach called Tamboo. It truly was beautiful. You eat with the view right there and afterwards you can just go down some wooden stairs and there you meet the warm sand. It was almost time for the sunset, Harry decided he wanted to eat on the roof.

The man took them up the stairs, the wind dancing through their thin shirts. Spanish music was playing through the speakers, almost so loud Louis couldn't even hear what the man said before he left. He took the chair next to Harry's, admiring the ocean right in front of his eyes. The waves were huge and nobody was swimming in there. It's obvious it isn't safe. But there was a volleyball net placed nicely on the sand so that's quite handy.

"Pretty," Harry smiled.

Louis agreed. The view was fantastic. Seagulls were flying all over the sky, some diving into the water after catching their prey. It was entertaining. And the music was catchy as well even when neither of them understood the lyrics. They just bobbed their heads to the rhythm making it obvious they are enjoying the atmosphere.

"Hola, mi nombre es Tiana y yo seré su mesera en el día de hoy," a woman said with a smile placing two menus in front of the two young men.

"Oh, uh, we don't speak Spanish," Louis awkwardly let her know in which her mouth went to the shape of an O.

"Ah sorry, that's no problem. Well my name is Tiana, I'll be here at your service." She gave them one last smile before she went down the stairs.

Harry was busy looking at the menu. They luckily had one side in English while the other one was in Spanish. Though still Louis was a bit confused. It's not like he's picky, he just hates when menus don't have pictures of the food. He decided he'll get whatever Harry picks.

"I should try ordering in Spanish," Harry said excitedly.

"You do that and when you do make sure you say two," Louis showed Harry two fingers.

"Why? You're getting the same as me?"

"Yes."

"You don't even know what I'm gonna get."

"Well, what are you going to get?"

"I don't know."

Louis laughed while Harry simply smiled looking over the menu again. Harry was turning the menu over and over, probably comparing both languages. Louis knows he's seriously going to try ordering in Spanish. Harry's always up to some challenge.

"I'm thinking the Quinoa Bowl. Let's see..." Harry squinted his eyes as he turned the menu to the Spanish side. "Bowl dee Quinoa?"

"I think you should just stick to English."

Harry murmured something back before he settled on saying it in English. Louis in the mean time decided he'd order something else. Just how fast his mind changes.

"Hi, ready to order some drinks? Appetisers?" The waitress came by with a note pad.

"Oh appetisers! I totally forgot about that, uh..." Harry's eyes wandered over the appetisers section. "Oh it's in Spanish... what is this?" He pointed to Surtido Puertorriqueño that was written in brown bold letters.